- Informative guides
- Rainforest walks
- Meals – morning tea, lunch, dinner & breakfast (1 lunch own expense)
- Port Douglas and 4 Mile Beach
- A crocodile cruise
- Ferry ride
- Stunning Beaches
- Swim in a rainforest creek
- 2 amazing lookouts
- Rainforest Night Walk
- Overnight share accommodation (upgrades available)
- Granite Gorge – rock wallabies
- Free time on your second day to relax or do optional tours
- Fun times, great music and top guides!
- All park fees
2 Day Cape Tribulation Tour From Cairns
What to Expect
A fantastic fun-filled guided 2-day journey through North Queensland’s spectacular Cape Tribulation.
Monday, Wednesday & Saturday
Pick Ups - Between 7:20 am and 8:10 am.
Return - Approximately 7:30 pm Next Day
Are you ready to visit a place where the oldest living rainforest in the world meets the Great Barrier Reef! You’ll be swimming in pristine creeks, lazing on tropical beaches, and searching for saltwater crocodiles! You’ll stay overnight with your guide and do a rainforest night walk. On day 2 if you are up for it you can watch the sunrise on the beach and you will have some free time to do some of the great optional activities Cape Tribulation has to offer. You will also venture to the edges of the outback to feed wild rock wallabies!
- Port Douglas: Here we’ll stop for a walk and swim at the famous 4-mile beach!
- Crocs!: We go on a boat cruise into the wild looking for the famous and scary saltwater crocodiles! We plan our trip to get the lowest tide for the best possible chance to see them.
- Rare Wildlife & Ancient Rainforest: We cross the Daintree River on the ferry, then hit the wild side of the road and drive through some of the oldest rainforests in the world!. No time to mess around….let’s try and find a cassowary! (dinosaur bird)
- Food: Morning tea, Lunch, Dinner, and Breakfast are all included (1 lunch own expense).
- Beach Time: You will have more time to soak up the atmosphere and enjoy the beautiful beaches!
- Swimming: You will have the chance to swim in pristine rainforest creeks!!
- Beautiful Lookouts: Time to head home via two very beautiful lookouts and enjoy some tunes as we head back into civilization….
- Overnight Accommodation: You’ll be staying in the middle of the rainforest in shared accommodation (upgrades available)
- Rainforest Night Walk: The rainforest heaves with life at night.. your guide will take you on a journey to find what lies behind the darkness of these ancient forests.
- Free Time: This two-day trip gives you free time on day 2 to do optional activities like a Reef Trip, Horse Riding or Zip Line through the Rainforest!
- Outback: You will travel through the edges of the outback, see huge termite mounds and hand-feed rock wallabies in the wild.
*Note: the order of activities may change as we work around the tides to give you a greater chance to see crocodiles.
*Room Upgrades are available. Based on 2 people sharing the additional cost to upgrade is -Standard double $31/room, Ensuite Queen $64/room, Ensuite King $86/room. Please contact Pk’s Jungle Village directly to arrange your upgrade.
What to Bring
- Small overnight bag
- Sense of fun
- Swimming Gear and towel
- Walking Shoes
- Money for lunch on day 2
- Change of warm clothes
- Overnight bag
- Night torch (if you have one)
- Smile and singing voice
Reviews for 2 Day Cape Tribulation Tour From Cairns
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely