- 1 x Introductory or Certified Dive (if dive package selected, see pricing)
- The real "WOW factor" though is a journey on a 10-minute helicopter experience over the reef
- FREE glass of wine and a snack on the return journey
- Aussie BBQ lunch including steak, fresh local fish and prawns, variety of salads, vegetarian, GF and vegan options available
- Mask, snorkel & flotation devices
- 5 hours visiting two spectacular outer reef locations
- Snacks and tea/coffee
- Levy of $20 included
- Pickups are not included and incure extra cost.
What to Expect
Down Under Cruise and Dive is located in Australia's far tropical north Queensland in the township of Cairns, the gateway to the World Heritage listed Great Barrier Reef and Daintree National Parks.
The 35-meter superyacht, EVOLUTION, departs Cairns daily offering a fast, comfortable, and affordable cruise for a fun-filled day of adventure on the Great Barrier Reef. During the cruise you will visit two spectacular Outer Great Barrier Reef Locations with 5 hours to snorkel, scuba dive, sunbathe and relax! This large modern vessel provides a superior ride in all weather conditions to protected reef locations. Professional, friendly, and attentive staff ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.
Enjoy snorkelling then get ready for your introductory scuba dive. For first time divers; after an in-depth briefing from our expert dive staff, we gear you up and jump in the water for a thrilling dive through an underwater wonderland. For certified divers; either buddy up with a friend or join our guides as we explore more of the reefs fascinating ecology.
Our crew prepare a hot and cold lunch served onboard with fresh fish, steak, prawns, vegetarian options, and a variety of salads (GF and Vegan options available).
After arriving at Hastings Reef in the afternoon, you'll be briefed and then it’s time to climb aboard your state-of-the-art helicopter for an unforgettable 10-minute flight around the reef. Turtles, sharks and even whales can be spotted from up high! And of course, the magnificent views of the Great Barrier Reef from above. From up high you'll appreciate the magnitude of this natural wonder.
Then you can snorkel, or dive again or just laze around on our massive sundeck before we start heading back to Cairns.
Finally, as you cruise back to Cairns, you can sit back and relax with a complimentary glass of wine and a snack as well as purchase additional snacks and beverages from our onboard bar to cheers to an amazing adventure on the Great Barrier Reef.
- Divers 65 years and over must provide a current "AS4005.1" dive medical prior to travel
- Please consider weather and wind strength before booking
- 110kg per person weight restrictions apply for helicopter rides
- Adult 17 years and over, Child 4-16 years, Infant up to 3 years. Passengers under 8 years will require parental/guardian signature, children up to 15 years must be accompanied by an adult
In the event that a booking is cancelled, the following fees will apply:
- Cancellations or changes made more than 24 hours before departure: no fee
- Cancellations or changes within 24 hours of departure: 100% of the cost
- No refunds for voluntary uncompleted dives or scenic helicopter flights.
Reviews for Cairns Ultimate Adventure: Dive & Snorkel Full Day Tour With Helicopter Ride
Get Instant Confirmation