- Entry to Kuranda Koala Gardens
- Entry to Birdworld Kuranda
- 45 min Kuranda Riverboat cruise
Kuranda Explorer Package
Explore Kuranda in-depth with this package that includes the Koala Gardens, Birdworld, and Kuranda Riverboat.
- Premium wildlife experiences
WHAT TO EXPECT
Explore 3 of Kuranda's best attractions for one great price. This package includes a 45-minute cruise on the Barron River aboard the Kuranda Riverboat, and admission to Kuranda Koala Gardens and Birdworld Kuranda. All 3 attractions can be visited in a single day, and make the perfect day out for the whole family.
See a different perspective on the beautiful world-heritage rainforest of Kuranda with the tranquil Barron River cruise onboard the MV Kuranda. The commentary highlights various aspects of the world’s most ancient tropical rainforest in Australia, river life, and the history of Kuranda. It's home to a host of wildlife including freshwater crocodiles, turtles, snakes, fish and birds. Occasionally, you might even spot a wild cassowary on the edge of the rainforest. There are 5 departures each day, so you can easily fit in with your visit to the Koala Gardens and Birdworld.
Kuranda Koala Gardens is a boutique wildlife attraction, located in the world-famous Kuranda Rainforest Village. It's home to an amazing array of Australian animals, including wallabies, wombats, quokkas, pythons and freshwater crocodiles. What they lack in size, is made up for in cuteness. It's also one of the very few places in Australia where you can hold a Koala for a souvenir photo (extra cost). Kuranda Koala Gardens also has the only nocturnal exhibit in the Tableland region, giving you the opportunity to see up close some night-loving marsupials like the Greater Bilby, Northern Bettong and the rare Mahogany Glider. The gardens are open from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm daily.
Surround yourself with living colour at Birdworld Kuranda. It's a large walk-through free-flight aviary housing a dazzling array of Australian birds and exotic parrots originating from the world’s tropical rainforests. The environment replicates the natural habitats of almost 60 native and exotic species. There are brilliant Amazonian macaws, the endangered and stately cassowary, cheeky rainbow lorikeets, galahs, cockatoos and many more. Make sure you bring your camera for feeding and photo opportunities! It's open from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm daily.
Where we visit:
- Kuranda Birdworld
- Kuranda Koala Gardens
- Barron River
Kuranda Explorer Package
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Family Rate (2 adults + 2 children):
Can I bring my children?
Absolutely! This package is a great day out for the whole family. Children need to remain supervised by parents at all times.
- You accept full risk in entering these premises you do so voluntarily and entirely at your own risk including any risk to minors or anybody under your control. You acknowledge that some animals in the premises are by their nature dangerous and capable of causing harm and even death to humans. The operator accepts no responsibility whatsoever for death, personal injury or loss of any kind howsoever caused to entrants to these premises
- Children must be controlled and actively supervised at all times by a responsible adult, unaccompanied children will not be allowed in and must be with a paying adult
- Do not climb fences or feed animals except under the supervision of staff
- Do not throw objects at, poke or harass the animals
- Keep to designated pathways
- The cruise is not accessible by car. Please park your car and walk across the Kuranda Railway Station footbridge and go down the stairs to the river where you will see our red flags flying at the jetty
No refund is given once a booking has been made. However, if the participant changes their mind or is unable to attend the tour, a change of date and time of a tour can be made free of charge.
Read full supplier's terms & conditions