- Buffet Lunch, refreshments, tea, coffee, water
- Complimentary beer or champagne
- See Humpback whales in their natural habitat
- Snorkeling equipment and wetsuits
- Participants must be experienced swimmers and snorkellers
- Note: Tour is on a request basis - you will be contacted within 24 hours by the operator with regards to confirmation
- All video & photos of your day
What to Expect
Guests may enter the water when the whales are relaxed. In groups of up to 7 swimmers plus a guide and videographer, you will enter the water and approach the Humpback whale, getting as close as 30 meters from the whale.
The whales are curious and are allowed to approach us within 15 metres giving us a unique close encounter. Our dedicated spotter plane pilot personally talks via radio, to the in-water guide to ensure a great interaction.
Before entering the water near a whale, swimmers will be required to take a quick in water swimming assessment as required by our license conditions. You must be physically fit, over 13years old, MUST be a good snorkeller and have snorkelled within the past 6 months to be eligible to enter the water with a whale.
Allow a full day for this tour. Pickups begin at 7 am. Tour returns 4 pm. Pickup/drop off from select locations included.
Please note that whales are completely wild and we do not disrupt their natural behaviours in any way. For this reason we cannot fully guarantee that all swimming guests will experience an in water interaction
Frequently Asked Questions
2 Pelias St, Exmouth
Reviews for Humpback Whale Swim Tour - Ningaloo Reef
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
- You must be physically fit, over 13years old, and have snorkelled within the past 6 months to be eligible to enter the water with a whale.
- Please note that whales are completely wild and we do not disrupt their natural behaviours in any way. For this reason we cannot guarantee that all swimming guests will experience an in-water interaction.
- We reserve the right to alter or cancel specific dives/tours/courses without notice due to weather, sea conditions, minimum numbers or other factors.
- We always recommend that you travel with flexibility in your itinerary and with travel insurance - please contact your local travel agent for details on the best travel insurance for your travel needs.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made less than 96 hours in advance for up to and including 3 passenger bookings
- Cancellations for Group Bookings of 4 or more passengers – Cancellations Must be made not less than 7 days in advance to receive a full refund
- Any Date changes are subject to availability and must be made not less than 72 hours in advance, future refunds are then not permitted on any cancellations.
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- Exmouth Escape Resort 7am
- Mantarays Resort 7am
- Meet at Exmouth Dive at 7.05am. 2 Pelias St
- Ningaloo Caravan and Holiday Resort 7am
- Ningaloo Lodge 7am
- Ningaloo Visitor Centre 7am
- Osprey Villas pick up at 7.05am
- Potshot Hotel pick up at 7.05am
- RAC Exmouth Cape Holiday Park 7am
- SalSalis 7am Add transfer session
- Tantabiddi Boat ramp meet at 7.45am
- Town Shop 3B Kennedy St 7am
- Yardie Homestead pick up at 7.40am
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation