- Small group experience in a luxury Mercedes vehicle
- Full commentary in the vehicle and on walks
- Morning refreshments at Canungra
- Guided rainforest walk & O’Reilly’s Treetop Canopy Walk, Lamington National park
- Wild bird feeding.
- Panoramic views of the Scenic Rim
- Canungra Valley Vineyard
- Visit Mountain View Alpacas. Optional feeding and walking experiences (own cost)
- Lunch/snacks available to purchase at O’Reilly’s Rainforest retreat or bring your own
- A chance to spot Australian wildlife in their own environment
- National Park entry fees included
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A chance to spot Koalas, Kangaroos Wallabies, Reptiles, and more
- Guided Rainforest Walk to a Tropical Waterfall Mt. Tamborine's Gallery
- Walk the Hinterland's Arts & Crafts center
- Enjoy swimming at our exclusive lunch venue set on 400 acres (optional or seasonal) Guided Tree Top
- Walkthrough Lamington National Park
- Enjoy famous bird feeding at O'Reilly's Rainforest Retreat
Explore and discover the natural beauty of Tamborine Mountain and Lamington National Park on our full-day guided experience. All ages from Grandkids to Grandparents will love this small-group tour. Experience secluded hillside trails, private venues, rainforests, waterfalls, fun activities, and stunning views in one day. To ensure you won't go hungry all meals are included. Morning tea and a classic Aussie barbeque lunch held at our private venue away from the crowds.
An experienced guide will look after you throughout the day, offering information about the sights, history, and wildlife. Next, we enjoy some morning tea by heading to a cozy mountain restaurant. Fresh, home-made scones accompanied by jam and cream with a cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. Time to test out our walking shoes as we make our way into Tamborine National Park, to Curtis Falls. Be captivated along the way by ancient trees, hidden forest treasures, and the hums of native birds and animals. Your guide will offer up information about the history of the subtropical rainforest and those that inhabit it. Feel free to ask any questions you may have as they have years of knowledge behind them. On your return we stop at Gallery Walk, the heart of local arts and crafts of Mount Tamborine, to have a quick browse of the stores. Here, there is the option to view the quirky and original boutiques or have a local wine tasting. Next, it's time for our mouth-watering barbeque lunch.
Enjoy countryside views on the drive out to our private lunch venue located on 400 acres of farmland and home to a sparkling freshwater creek. Lunch consists of the option of grilled Beef, Fish, Chicken, or Vegetarian with tasty sides of grilled onions, salads, bread rolls, and fresh fruit. Down it all with a glass of wine, beer, or soft drink. After lunch, try your hand at boomerang throwing which can be enjoyed by all. You may like to take the option to cool off and take a quick dip in the creek. One of Australia's most unforgettable journeys lies ahead as you climb from the valley floor to the summit of World Heritage-listed Lamington National Park, part of the largest continuous, preserved stand of subtropical rainforest anywhere on earth. The Tree Top Walk consists of 9 suspension bridges up to 16 meters above the ground. A special wildlife experience awaits once you return, grab your camera out and get a shot of the wild King Parrots or Crimson Rosellas feeding on your plate! (birdseed is included). It's now time to farewell this enthralling area, but one last stop at Kamarun Lookout leaves you with 300-degree views, from the Gold Coast to Brisbane, before descending back to the Gold Coast.
What to bring
A jacket, hat, and water bottle.
What to wear:
Comfortable walking shoes.
- All our vehicles carry umbrellas, insect repellent, and first aid kits.
- Your guides have all relevant permits, training, and authorization to ensure a safe, comfortable journey.
- Gluten-free and vegan lunch options can be catered for with advance notice.
- Our rainforest walks require a low to moderate degree of fitness and follow clearly marked paths and boardwalks.