- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- 2-hour scenic whale-watching cruise around stunning Jervis Bay to witness humpback whales in their natural environment
- Professional & experienced crew
- Departs from the meeting point at 50 Owen St, Huskisson
Jervis Bay Whale Watching CruiseWitness the incredible giants of the sea in one of the most spectacular locations in Australia on this popular 2-hour whale-watching cruise.
What to Expect
From May to November, Jervis Bay plays host to thousands of humpback whales on their annual migration. Enjoy the majestic sight of these amazing and inquisitive marine mammals on an unforgettable 2-hour cruise through the picturesque scenery of Jervis Bay.
Whale watching in Jervis Bay provides an experience you cannot get anywhere else in the world. Multiple sightings of these giant humpback whales are normal during the migrations, especially on the southern migration, where you may be lucky to spot a mother with her calf. Witness breaches, tail lobs and pectoral slaps on a once-in-a-lifetime experience that will take your breath away.
Jervis Bay has been a Marine Park for over 20 years, boasting one of Australia's healthiest eco-systems and an amazing diversity of wildlife. Along with migrating humpback whales, the region is also home to a resident pod of bottlenose dolphins year-round, as well as seals, sea birds and fairy penguins.
As one of the most experienced cruise operators in Jervis Bay, you can be sure to enjoy an experience that you will remember for a lifetime. Our current record of individual whale sightings is 102 on a single cruise, all within the calm, turquoise waters of Jervis Bay!
Where We Visit
- Jervis Bay
Frequently Asked Questions
Jervis Bay is approximately 3 hours from both Sydney and Canberra. From Sydney, follow the Freeway from Sutherland to Kiama and then the Princes Highway to Jervis Bay. From Canberra, take the Federal Highway and Hume Highway to Moss Vale, then follow the signs to Nowra.
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, & state agencies
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions & other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- Cancellations within 72 hours of departure will incur 100% cancellation fees
- Cancellations outside of 72 hours prior to departure you will incur a fee of 1.75% on the total booking amount to process a refund
- In the event of operator cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances, you are entitled to a refund & this refund will not occur the above-mentioned fee
- Any changes to your booking must be made 72 hours prior to departure
Reviews for Jervis Bay Whale Watching Cruise
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely