- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 2 hr sightseeing whale watching cruise off the coast of Jervis Bay
- See the towering cliffs of Point Perpendicular & the natural lagoon of Honeymoon Bay
- Commentary from the crew on the history of the area & the whales
- Departs from the meeting point at the cruise terminal at the Portside Cafe
What to Expect
This is whale watching at its finest!
The Jervis Bay Whale Watching Cruise gives you the rare opportunity to witness the majestic beauty of the migrating Humpback Whales. As you travel, the crew will provide informative commentary on the history of both the area and the migrating humpback whales and their calves.
Imagine setting off on the immaculate Jervis Bay on a sunny winter's day and having these awe-inspiring Humpback Whales greet you on their journey. It's a genuinely life-changing experience set against rugged cliffs and ancient sea caves.
On the Northern migration, you'll sight whales within a mile or so off the dramatic sea cliffs on Jervis Bay's peninsula, making it one of the most exciting whale watching experiences on the East coast of Australia.
Then, during the Southern migration, the area begins to get mothers and their newborn calves coming to rest in Jervis Bay. During this time, viewing the whales is in the sheltered waters of Jervis Bay, offering the most unique viewing of the season – a lasting, treasured memory.
As your return to land, see the 100-metre-tall towering cliffs of Point Perpendicular, the whitest sand in the world at Hyams Beach, and the crystal blue water of the Docks. Plus, you'll also visit a natural lagoon called Honeymoon Bay.
Where we Visit:
- Jervis Bay
- Point Perpendicular
- The Docks
- Hyams Beach
- Honeymoon Bay
Frequently Asked Questions
- Warm jacket in winter as it can get chilly out on the water
- Bottled water
The cruise terminal at the Portside Cafe, absolute waterfront.
West of Huskisson public wharf. Look for the large white umbrellas.
A public car park is located close to the Portside Cafe in front of the wharf.
Port Venture has three wheelchair-accessible toilets.
Port Venture has a fully licensed bar and complimentary tea and coffee available.
The vessel used for the Jervis Bay Whale Watching Tour is the Port Venture, which is wheelchair accessible, with three wheelchair-accessible toilets. However, this vessel is tide dependent, and if you require wheelchair access, please contact the Operator.
You can find out more information HERE
Port Venture has an inside cabin and two shaded back decks.
- Children are to be supervised by an adult at all times
- The Operator reserves the right to cancel or vary any trip and will incur no liability for such cancellation or alterations. Routes may vary at the discretion of the skippers due to wind and sea conditions
- The Operator is unable to accommodate women past their sixth month (24 weeks) of pregnancy
- It is advised that passengers who may experience motion sickness to visit their pharmacy before boarding
- Guests should collect their boarding pass 30 minutes prior to departure from the Service Desk inside the Portside Cafe, & boarding is 15 minutes prior to cruise departure time
- All concession tickets require a valid ID
- Cancellation within 72 hours, on the day or no shows – a 100% cancellation fee applies.
- Refunds are not premitted for late arrivals or non-wildlife sightings
Reviews for Jervis Bay Whale Watching Tour
Get Instant Confirmation