- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Half-day guided adventure to discover the stunning Margaret River Region
- Enjoy a locally-sourced afternoon tea plus a glass of wine, beer or coffee
- Visit 2 premium local wineries to enjoy a taste of the region
- Sample gourmet treats at local producers
- Enjoy opportunities to spot Bottlenose Dolphins, kangaroos & other wildlife
- Qualified local guides providing interesting commentary
- Convenient return transfers from selected Busselton, Dunsborough or surrounding area accommodation
What to Expect
Get a true taste of the stunning Margaret River Region on a half-day guided adventure that ticks all the boxes. Visit amazing scenic locations and iconic sites before experiencing some delicious local wines and gourmet produce that showcases the best of WA's South West.
Join your experienced local guides as they pick you up from your accommodation in Busselton, Dunsborough or surrounding areas to begin your afternoon discovering the region through their eyes. You will be blown away by the beautiful scenery in this globally recognised biodiversity hotspot.
Visit Cape Naturaliste, one of the most spectacular locations in the Margaret River Region, with stunning gentle bays on one side and the Indian Ocean on the other. Here you will enjoy sampling some local produce for afternoon tea along with a glass of local wine, beer or coffee. Try and spot the Bottlenose Dolphins playing in the waves or take memorable photos of the iconic Sugarloaf Rock.
You will then head into the wine country, following along the scenic Caves Road. Stop at two wineries and local gourmet producers for a taste of the Margaret River Wine Region, before returning to your drop-off point via the Yallingup Hills, home of Western Grey Kangaroos.
With interesting commentary, including the stories behind each stop, and a maximum of twelve passengers, this unforgettable experience ensures personalised service and no shortage of incredible photo opportunities!
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer accommodation pickups from Busselton to Dunsborough and immediate surrounds, from both hotel and private accommodation. We can also pick up from Margaret River by arrangement and subject to availability.
Yes, all our tours are suitable for children. We provide a unique activity sheet and pencils with every child's ticket.
We also have 2 car seats suitable for children aged 6 months to 7 years. Seats will need to be requested in advance.
Please wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a hat and sunglasses, and a warm coat/raincoat if the weather is cold.
We provide water, afternoon tea, umbrellas, binoculars and sunscreen. We also have a range of souvenirs available for purchase.
- Tour requires minimum numbers to operate
- In line with current Western Australian Government regulations, all guests wishing to enter cellar doors during the tour will need to show proof of vaccination. Masks are also required for all guests over 12 years while travelling on the bus & at all indoor venues
- No refunds are given if we don't see any wild animals, as we still have incurred the cost of the tour
- If you need to change or cancel your booking, please contact The Operator at least 48 hours prior to departure
- If notification is given within 48 hours a 20% booking fee will be incurred
- The full price of the tour will be charged if no notification is given or you are not at the pick-up location at the designated time
Reviews for Wine & Sights Discovery - Half Day Tour
Get Instant Confirmation