- Get up to $90 cash back per person when you book with us
- 2-day guided adventure to discover the best of the beautiful Margaret River region
- 2 nights in a Standard Room at Margaret's In Town Apartments
- Indulge in a delicious lunch with a glass of wine at Nookery Cafe on Day 1
- 3-course lunch with matched wine at Vasse Felix on Day 2
- Dinner at La Scarpetta Trattoria on Day 2
- Stop at the idyllic beachside town of Busselton & see the famous jetty
- Enjoy guided wine tastings at four of the region's most elegant wineries
- Take in stunning panoramic views from the Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse
- Sample the region's local artisan produce including coffee, meat & cheese tastings
- Discover the amazing Ngilgi Cave
- All wine tasting fees & a sample coffee bag
- Friendly & knowledgeable local guide to enhance your experience
- Convenient return transfers from the Busselton Margaret River Airport
- All breakfasts
- Dinner on Day 1
What to Expect
There's no better way for inbound Melbourne travellers to discover the picturesque Margaret River region than on an extensive two-day adventure! Sit back and relax while an expert shows you the best that the region has to offer - beautiful wines, dedicated foodie destinations, and iconic locations - the perfect balance between natural beauty and gourmet delights.
Joined by your local accredited tour guide, you will be looked after from the moment you are collected from the airport on day one to when you are returned on day three, all while getting an amazing snapshot of the region over two exciting days. Take in incredible coastal and countryside vistas, visit four of the region's renowned wineries to sample premium signature wines, head underground to explore caves and the marine environment, and taste some incredible food produced by local artisans. Stay in the heart of Margaret River's township at the Margaret's in Town Apartments and enjoy every moment on your journey of discovery.
Get picked up right from the Busselton Margaret River Airport with your luggage to begin your memorable regional escape. Visit the iconic Busselton Jetty, the longest wooden jetty in the southern hemisphere. Catch the jetty train out to the end and enjoy the views before you descend into the Underwater Observatory to view the incredible marine life. In Margaret River, admire the charming setting at Woody Nook Wines with a glass of wine and a delicious two-course lunch from their onsite restaurant, The Nookery Cafe.
Your adventurous afternoon starts with a semi-guided tour of the Ngilgi Cave. Listen to an introductory talk while being led down the first chamber, full of stunning stalactites, stalagmites, and helictites, where you can then explore at your own pace. A guide is stationed in the cave to answer questions and provide information on many areas of the incredible cave. Next, head out to the point at Cape Naturaliste to get a captivating insight into the functions of a working lighthouse and take in the breathtaking panoramic of the Indian Ocean.
Enjoy excellent photo opportunities at Canal Rocks before heading into Margaret River to finish your first day. There are many dinner options within walking distance of your accommodation (own expense).
The perfect start to your second day is at the much-loved Yahava Koffeeworks, sure to give you plenty of energy for the exciting wine-tasting day ahead. Taste a range of different coffees while an expert explains how each cup is brewed.
Head to the vineyard of McHenry Hohnen to try a range of sustainably produced, single vineyard wines, paired with a selection of free-range smoked and cured meats and artisan cheeses. The next winery stop is Cape Mentelle, an impressive property surrounded by beautiful, manicured gardens where you will enjoy a seated wine tasting of some of the world’s finest wines and an exclusive visit to the barrel room.
Vasse Felix, Margaret River’s founding wine estate, is your amazing lunch stop. Indulge in a delicious three course lunch and two generous glasses of wine paired with the meal at one of Western Australia’s Top 50 Restaurants. Before you leave, explore the impressive vault and art gallery. Your last winery of the day will be the family-run Montague Estate for a decadent seated wine tasting accompanied with a cheese and fruit board.
Enjoy a palate-cleansing ale in the lovely surrounds of the Margaret River Brewhouse to round out the day (own expense) before enjoying an evening meal at La Scarpetta Trattoria (walking distance of accommodation).
Get collected from your accommodation including luggage and return to the Busselton Margaret River Airport for your flight back to Melbourne.
Frequently Asked Questions
We pick you up directly from the Busselton Margaret River Airport. Pick-up times will vary depending on your flight details - please contact the tour operator to confirm.
- Tour requires minimum numbers to operate
- The Operator reserves the right to cancel the tour at its discretion due to factors beyond their control
- It is recommended to bring enclosed walking shoes for exploring the Cave & Lighthouse
- Cancellation fees: 15% of the total booking cost if the cancellation is more than 72 hours prior
- For cancellations within 48 hours the tour cost is non-refundable
Reviews for Two Day Extended Tour Margaret River Region
Get Instant Confirmation