- A well-planned tour of the Great Ocean Road that avoids the crowds
- Visit 12 Apostles, London Bridge, Loch Ard Gorge, and the Razorback
- Take your time to explore, there's no rushing at each attraction
- Beachfront lunch at Port Campbell (weather permitting)
- Plenty of stops for amazing pictures
- Informative and lovely guide, good chat, great music, & roadie atmosphere
WHAT TO EXPECT
Are you the type of person who enjoys breathtaking natural landscapes? Are you ready for the beauty and energy of the Shipwreck coast? If you answered yes, then you're ready for this awesome Great Ocean Road small group tour!
This tour guarantees at least 4 attractions including London Bridge, Loch Ard Gorge, The Razorback, and the Twelve Apostles. You'll also get a beach picnic for lunch at Port Campbell (weather permitting). This tour avoids the crowds and keeps it intimate by travelling in a small group (max 11 people). Bear in mind that you are going to see some of the most spectacular natural landscapes on the planet!
This tour starts early in order to avoid the crowds at each attraction. You'll be picked up at 7 am at St Paul's Cathedral in Melbourne. Then the tour does a reverse (and smart) itinerary — meaning you travel inland in the morning to go straight to the Twelve Apostles, arriving there before the large crowds. Then you slowly work your way back to Melbourne.
The tour then drives along the coast and stops for amazing pictures of the cliffs and blue ocean. The next stop is Apollo Bay for a quick walk in town before continuing on your way to Kenneth River where you may spot cute koalas and colorful parrots. Make sure you have your camera handy! Continuing on the road trip, the tour arrives at another spot to see kangaroos. A family of these marsupials love to hang around in the afternoon!
And finally, the last stop is at Lorne for a well-deserved beachfront afternoon tea before heading back to Melbourne. During the tour, a guide will provide interesting information about the places, the history, funny facts, in a friendly and informal atmosphere. Be sure to ask questions! The expected arrival time back to Melbourne is around 7 pm.
- Smoked Salmon and cream cheese sandwich
- Vegetarian wrap
- Eggs pate
WHERE WE VISIT
- London Bridge
- Loch Ard Gorge
- The Razorback
- Twelve Apostles
- Port Campbell
- Apollo Bay
Are children allowed on this tour?
The tour cannot accommodate children under 7 years of age, according to VicRoads regulations. Passengers who show up with under 7 years old kids will be refused to board without a refund.
- 100% refunded if canceled up to 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- If less than 24 hours, no refund will be provided.
- The tour retains the right to alter routes, itineraries if unforeseen circumstances occur and/or a minimum quantity of guests are not achieved. Other accredited tour operators may be used on some tours. The customer will be duly notified if this occurs.
- State Theatre