- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Discover the coastline and wilderness of Wilsons Promontory National Park!
- 2.5 hour cruise around the national marine park
- Travel the world's first, custom-built, amphibious boat
- Spot dolphins, whales, fur seals, and birds
- Explore the Glennies, Anderson Islets, and Anser Island
2 Hour 30 Minutes Wilsons Promontory CruiseZip around Wilsons Prom on an amphibious boat!
What to Expect
Travel in the world's first, custom-built, amphibious boat designed for cruising waters in comfort and safety. On this tour of Wilson's Prom, witness iconic South Point, the southernmost tip of mainland Australia and cruise into the waters of Bass Strait and Victoria's first marine national park.
On this tour, you'll discover a rugged and raw coast like no other to explore The Glennies, Anderson Islets, and Anser Island. Marvel at the prehistoric boulders of Mount Oberon situated behind the white quartz sands of Norman Beach before uncovering the iconic granite monolith that is Skull Rock. Sculpted by waves and surrounded by crystal blue waters, Skull Rock's eerie facade becomes even more mysterious as more and more skull shapes reveal themselves the closer you get.
The waters of Wilsons Promontory Marine National Park are teeming with life above and below the surface. The nutrient-rich waters create a smorgasbord for the unique coastal wildlife that lives in and around its waters. Get close to an Australian Fur Seal colony, observe the unique birdlife (including the nesting areas of the majestic White Bellied Sea Eagle), and keep watch for bottlenose dolphins and migrating whales (September to December and May to July).
Make the most of your Wilson's Promontory journey! This tour's boats are designed with minimum environmental impact and maximum adventure and safety in mind. The tour drives straight from the sand and into the water so you can discover a seascape as unique as the vessels that take you there.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cruises depart from the Wilsons Promontory Cruises Booking Centre at Tidal River.
Wilsons Promontory is approximately 220km from Melbourne. Follow the Monash Freeway M1 taking the exit to the South Gippsland Highway M420. On the outskirts of Meeniyan, turn right onto Meeniyan-Promontory Road C444 and follow this to Fish Creek. Continue on C444 through Yanakie to Wilsons Promontory National Park. Once inside the park, it is a further 30 minutes drive to Tidal River.
Comfortable and warm clothing.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, the tour does not allow guests to join our tours if believed they are unwell. If you are feeling unwell or display flu-like symptoms, contact us and cancel your booking.
- Wilsons Promontory is approximately 220km from Melbourne. Follow the Monash Freeway M1 taking the exit to the South Gippsland Highway M420. On the outskirts of Meeniyan, turn right onto Meeniyan-Promontory Road C444 and follow this to Fish Creek. Continue on C444 through Yanakie to Wilsons Promontory National Park. Once inside the park, it is a further 30 minutes drive to Tidal River.
- If you are travelling to Tidal River for the day, car parking can be limited, particularly during peak periods. Please leave sufficient time to find parking before the tour departure time.
- No cancellation fees if you need to cancel due to COVID right up to the time of departure. This includes if you are unwell or if you have to change your travel plans due to flight changes or travel restrictions. The tour will happily move your booking to another day or provide you with a full refund. Please note you need to advise us prior to departure so that we have an opportunity to re-sell the seats.
- For non-COVID related cancellations, the normal cancellation policy applies. The tour reserves the right to charge 100% for cancellations within 24 hours of departure. Bookings are fully flexible up to 24 hours prior to the tour departure.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely