A cross between Windsurfing snd Kitesurfing, this new breed is growing much faster than stand-up paddleboarding. You’ll start with the land board on the beach before riding the board in the water.
A cross between kitesurfing and SUP
Buy as a Gift
WHAT TO EXPECT
What you're in for?
Come and try out our newest addition – Wing Surfing!
A cross between Windsurfing and Kitesurfing, this new breed is growing much faster than stand-up paddleboarding.
You’ll start with the land board on the beach before riding the board in the water. You can ride the wing anywhere, beach, water, even your local footpath with the skateboard, you name it.
Come and see how much fun and easy this is.
Before you go!
- Bring a sunhat, sunnies & sunscreen
- All gear included as well as an enthusiastic and experienced instructor
- Bookings are required by 4 pm the day prior to the tour
- Lessons are held at the southern end of Four Mile Beach in front of Four Mile Park off Barrier St.
- Cancellations are required at least 48 hours prior to the session otherwise 100% cancellation policy applies
- Windswell may cancel the sessions at any time due to safety considerations. This is at the full discretion of Windswell. A full refund is provided if the lesson is canceled due to weather conditions
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
If you need to cancel your booking, please call Windswell Crew on 0427 498 042 between the hours of 8AM to 6PM.
Late Cancellations/No-Shows: A cancellation is considered late when the booking is canceled less than 24 hours before the booking time. A no-show is when you miss a booking without canceling. In either case, no refund is issued, and a 100% charge will apply.
Cancellation refund: Less than 24 hours - No refund 48 hours - 50% refund More than 48 hours - 100% refund
COVID -19 related border closures - 100% refund Our cancellation policy: We reserve the right to cancel and fully refund at any time due to bad wind, weather conditions, or unseen mechanical problems. The skipper or the operations manager has the final call. For the safety of all our passengers, if the conditions are unsafe, we don't go.