- Exclusive discounted deal valued at up to $450 (Surf Lessons 5 x $60) + (Board Hire 5 x $30)
- Flexible surf passes for Bondi Beach
- 3 different packages available:
- 3 x 2-hour lessons with 3 x 2-hour board and wetsuit hire to use at your own choice of beach ($189 AUD)
- 3 x 2-hour small group lessons ($249 AUD)
- 5 x 2-hour lessons with 5 x 2-hour board and wetsuit hire to use at your own choice of beach ($279 AUD)
- Flexibility to use your pass at any date in a 6 month period
- All equipment provided
- Certified instructor to teach you the basics of surfing
- No experience necessary; coaching designed for beginners
WHAT TO EXPECT
Learn to surf on Australia's best beaches with Australia's greatest surf school! Everyone has to surf on world famous Bondi Beach at least once. Here you can practice your surf skills on 3 of New South Wales' great beaches. Your pass is valid for 6 months, so you can take your time. You don't have to worry about a surfboard and wetsuit either, surfboard and wetsuit rent is included in the deal. So you're all set and ready to hit the waves!
About Lets Go Surfing
'Let's Go Surfing' is the only officially licensed surf school on Bondi Beach. We like to think we are the friendliest and most professional surf school in Australia. Bondi Beach is a great location to learn to surf, you will find fantastic waves, friendly locals, year-round sunshine and laid-back beach vibes.
Lessons operate daily between 09.00 am and 5.00 pm (with extended hours from December - February)
Our surf lessons are always in small groups. On Bondi Beach, there is always a maximum of 5 students to 1 instructor. Each lesson is 2 hours on the beach plus an additional 15 minutes at the start and end to change in and out of your swimwear and wetsuit. Total time is 2.5 hours. Lessons take place in waist-deep water, so beginners are more than welcome to join. The equipment provided includes: safe soft surfboards, wetsuits, rash vests and sun block. Guests only need to bring swimwear and a towel.
Bondi - 128 Ramsgate Ave, Bondi Beach
Bondi Beach is buzzing year round. Enjoy a latte and Aussie breakfast before walking the Bondi to Coogee coastline. Check out the Coogee Pavillion for a cold one. Finish a perfect day at Bondi with a cocktail and spotting Sydney clebrities that call this beachside suburb home. Surfers of all abilities visit Bondi Beach to catch some waves, so areas are protected to make it easy for beginners to learn. The more experienced surfers can be found at the south end of the beach.