- Pickup from hotel or residence in Dubai
- Desert Dune Bashing in 4x4 SUV by Professional guides
- Sunset Photographic opportunity with Camel Riding
- Camel riding and Sand Boarding
- Henna Designing and Arabic Dress
- Photography Opportunity
- Shisha Facility/Hubble Bubble Smoking Facility (Optional Upon request or availability)
- Belly Dance Show on traditional Arabic Music
- Tanura show by a male artist
- Fire show by a male artist
- BBQ Dinner with Veg & Non-Veg Dishes
- Unlimited Soft Drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee
- Separate toilet facilities for both men and women
- Drop-off back to your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Quad Biking - at an additional cost
- Availability of alcoholic beverages in camp - at an additional cost
WHAT TO EXPECT
The Masyaf Desert Camp is a unique Oasis in the Desert. The Dunes around the Camp are isolated and fresh, giving a feeling of exclusivity. We drive you in 4x4 SUVs through the desert, taking you up & down the dunes. You end the thrilling ride at the breathtaking sunset over the horizon. Next, we drive you to our camp for a taste of a traditional experience of the Bedouins. A deliberate attempt to stick to a rustic & original look & feel. Our endeavor is to offer you tradition without compromising on quality & authenticity. Traditional Gahwa (Arabic Coffee) is offered upon arrival, along with dates & refreshing wet towels.
We follow this with some native starters which include Shawarma and Falafel. Stroll around the camp and you will find a variety of activities of interest that include a souvenir display stall, a henna tattoo corner, and a photo studio area where you can adorn traditional local Dishdashas and Abayas and get your photographs clicked. A camel ride and a hand at Falconry is for you to try gratis, or ride a Quad Bike for a charge. After you settle down, we offer you a display of local / Middle Eastern art by entertaining you with the mesmerizing Tanoora Dance, a daring Fire Show followed by a spellbinding Belly Dance show that promises alluring moves to enthralling music.
While taking a stroll around the camp or during the ongoing entertainment you have a choice of quenching your thirst with soft drinks and water with our compliments. Alternatively, we have a lively bar where you can explore some spirits or beer at a charge. Later, we offer you a sumptuous three-course menu with fresh grills, hot freshly baked bread, a hot buffet, and desserts from the local kitchen followed by Fresh Fruits. As we bid farewell and our vehicle drives you back to your hotel or destination, we look forward to your next visit, perhaps with another option of experiencing an Overnight Safari or a Sunrise Safari.