- Reserved entry to the Duomo
- 1-hour tour with a professional guide
- Access to climbing the cupola
- Audio headsets provided for groups of more than 6 persons
Brunelleschi's Dome Guided Tour
Explore the interiors of the Duomo and climb up to the top of the cupola to get spectacular views of the city.
Buy as a Gift
- Guided tour of the Dome, Cathedral, Crypt, Baptistery, Bell Tower, and the museum
WHAT TO EXPECT
Visit the Florence Duomo, the magnificent Renaissance basilica that towers over the city of Florence. Explore the interiors of the Duomo and climb up to the top of the cupola to get spectacular views of the city.
Enjoy priority access to the iconic Cupola on this 1-hour guided tour. Once you’ve met your guide, the group will head straight for the Duomo Cupola. The climb to the Cupola and the unparalleled views of the city from the top are the highlights of this experience. Built by Filippo Brunelleschi, this red dome was the largest in the world in its time and soon became a symbol of Florence. This trip to the top of the Duomo includes a 463-step climb to the top. On your way up, you will also get to marvel at the stunning Duomo interiors, including a chance to see Vasari's Last Judgment up close.
These tickets not only provide you with a guided tour of the Cupola but also give you unlimited access to explore the Duomo at your own pace. Once your tour of the Cupola is completed, you can head inside the cathedral and admire its rich interiors. The Duomo sits on the site of the th-century Church of Santa Reparata. This vast Gothic structure showcases the best of 13th and 15th-century architecture and took over 150 years to complete. A statue of each of the architects, Arnolfo di Cambio, and Filippo Brunelleschi, can be found right outside the cathedral in admiration of their work.
Brunelleschi's Dome Guided Tour
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Italy Pass tours srls reserves the right to cancel or amend any of our tours at any time for extenuating circumstances beyond our control, including strike or terrorism attack. In this case you will receive a full refund or be offered the opportunity to transfer to another tour of equal or greater value and classification.
During the Covid-19 epidemic the Italian Ministries made a special Law called “Decreto Cura Italia” where all Monuments will refund the tickets through a special voucher that can be used within a year.
- When you book a group tour and make the full payment you will receive a voucher. If you want to cancel the tour please contact our office and we can accept the cancellation but within 48 hours before the tour starting time
- Within 48 If you cancell a tour we cannot refund all mony tickets non refundable
- within 24 hours before a tour if you want cancell you will loose all the amount of mony
- No- Show: If you do not show up at the tour or arrived late after the tour departed you lose the tour and we will not be able to offer another tour free of charge. If you arrive late we can offer a special price to reschedule the tour.
- All information must be communicated by written emails