Travel from the ruins of Chichén Itza, one of “New 7 Wonders of the World”, to vibrant and modern Mexico City!
15-Day Road Trip - South to North Mexico Highlights
- 14 nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) guide/tour leader
- Visit 8 Mexican states
- Discover the diverse cuisine of each state
- Get to know Mexico City - the largest city in Latin America
- Climb huge Pirámides del Sol y de la Luna (Pyramids of the Sun and Moon)
- Have a swim and see the sunset in Hierve el Agua
- Learn surfing in Salina Cruz
- Take a boat trip in awe-inspiring Sumidero Canyon
- See fascinating ancient rituals and beliefs blended with modern Christianity in San Juan de Chamula.
- Admire the elegance and craftsmanship of the buildings, as well as the lightness of the sculpted reliefs with their Mayan mythological themes in Palenque.
WHERE WE VISIT
- Mexico City
- Puebla (UNESCO)
- Oaxaca (UNESCO)
- Chiapa de Corzo
- Salina Cruz
- San Juan de Chamula
- San Cristobal de las Casas
- Campeche (UNESCO)
- Playa del Carmen
- National Anthropology Museum
- Teotihuacán, Monte Alban
- Chichen Itza
- Tehuacan-Cuicatlan Biosphere Reserve
- Hierve el Agua
- Canyon Sumidero
- Agua Azul & Misol-Ha Waterfalls
- Miguel Colorado Cenotes
- Ria Celestun Biosphere Reserve
- Cenote Ik Kil
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about 15-Day Road Trip - South to North Mexico
- Clothes and footwear fitted for long walks and irregular terrain.
- Raincoat and light jacket.
- Swimming suite, flip-flops, hat/cap, sunglasses, sunblock.
- Repellent for mosquitoes.
- Little backpack or handbag for personal articles.
Reviews for 15-Day Road Trip - South to North Mexico
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.