- 1 hr scenic flight to take you to and from your chosen winery
- The choice to visit either Black Estate or Waipara Hills Winery
- Wine Tasting
- $50 lunch voucher
Canterbury Winery Lunch Heli-TourEnjoy a helicopter flight to one of the Canterbury region’s world-renowned wineries to enjoy beautiful food and award-winning wines.
- Transfers to & from the airport
What to Expect
Ignite your senses with the thrill of a helicopter flight to one of the Canterbury region's finest wineries for lunch, where you'll indulge in a taste of the best local wines and cuisine.
You'll get to choose between two incredible New Zealand wineries. The first option is Black Estate, which is a flavoursome experience from start to finish. The estate consists of three North Canterbury organic wineries and a restaurant, that prides itself in delivering delicious organic and spray-free cuisine.
The second option is Waipara Hills Winery, which was established in 2001 and is the recipient of over 500 medals. It has a fine reputation for crafting rich aromatics with vibrant, complex flavours.
Whichever one you choose, enjoy a scenic flight to and from, which amounts to around an hour in the air. You'll also get to try the different wines each property has to offer with a wine tasting, followed by lunch. You'll receive a $50 dining voucher to use on the menu however you like. Just remember to take a photo ID, such as a passport, as proof of age.
After lunch and wine tasting, you'll be whisked back to Christchurch in the luxury helicopter, taking in the incredible views along the way.
Where we visit:
- Black Estate or Waipara Hills Winery
- All flights have minimum passenger numbers required for departures
- All departures are subject to change or cancellation if weather conditions are not suitable or if the minimum numbers required for the flight are not met
- Flight times and routes are subject to weather conditions; the flight route may vary due to weather.
- Clients are required to confirm their reservation the day prior to flying
- Individual and total weight restrictions apply to specific aircraft or flights. The pilot will determine the seating of passengers based on the weight and balance restrictions of the helicopter
- Participants must be 18 years or older to consume or buy wine
- No refund will be given for no-shows or changes you make to your booking less than 24 hours prior to departure
- Reservations may be transferred to another date, subject to space availability, with no transfer fee incurred, provided notification is received at least 24 hours
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely