Enjoy an all-inclusive beer adventure with behind-the-scenes access to 4 of the capital's best breweries.
Ex-Beerience Full Day Wellington Brewery Tour Highlights
- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 5 hr brewery tour of Wellington's best beer venues
- Visit 4 breweries & sample up to 16 beers in total
- A delicious set-menu lunch & tasty snacks along the way
- VIP behind-the-scenes brewery access & a brewer meet & greet (availability dependent)
- Tour trivia & prizes for extra entertainment
- A friendly local beer guide & driver
- Convenient return transfers from selected central Wellington accommodation
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Pick-ups will begin approximately one hour before the tour starts. The Operator will confirm your pick-up time at the time of your booking. If you are staying in a central city location, your guide will pick you up from there. If not, they will designate a pick-up location at the time of your booking.
Often guests come on the tour because they’re coupled with a beer lover and still have a great time. The food is delicious, and you’ll learn some pretty cool things about beer brewing that may interest you.
Not alcohol. Drive times are reasonably short, so you don’t have to wait too long before you’re next brew!
No, you must be 18 to take the tour. To enter a licensed premise or purchase alcohol, you may be asked for a current passport, current New Zealand driver's license, +18 card or kiwi access card.
Yes. The set lunch menu has been designed to cater for most dietary requirements.
There are both snacks and a good-sized portion lunch included in the tour.
Reviews for Ex-Beerience Full Day Wellington Brewery Tour
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.