Cities, beaches, jungle and the curious spices of mole sauce all await on this magical 14-day tour through Mexico
14 Day Classic Mexico Adventure Highlights
- Get up to 10% cash back when you book with us
- Climb the Pyramid of the Sun at Teotihuacan
- Sample mezcal at a local distillery
- Explore the ruins at Palanque
- Lounge on the incredible beach of Playa del Carmen
- 13 nights in hotel accommodation
- Meals including 13 breakfasts and dinner
- Guidance from an amazing Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Simple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
No, expect some light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
This tour is fast, fresh and fun with adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
Eating is a big part of traveling. On this tour, you'll experience the vast array of wonderful food. Generally meals are not included in the trip price when there is a choice of eating options, to give you the maximum flexibility in deciding where, what and with whom to eat. It also gives you more budgeting flexibility, though generally food is cheap. Our groups tend to eat together to enable you to taste a larger variety of dishes and enjoy each other's company. There is no obligation to do this though. Your CEO will be able to suggest favourite restaurants during your trip.
Single travellers joining group trips are paired in twin or multi-share accommodation with someone of the same sex for the duration of the trip.
Please note that if you have booked the "My Own Room" option for this tour, you will receive your own single room for all night stops
This tour includes a flight from Oaxaca to Villahermosa en route to Palenque. Please note that flight routing may be via Mexico City.
All domestic flights within the tour are included in the cost. It is important that The Supplier has your passport information at the time of booking in order to process these tickets. Internal flight tickets are issued locally and will be given to you prior to the flight departure.
BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE FOR DOMESTIC FLIGHTS WITHIN MEXICO:
Maximum one piece of luggage per person weighing a maximum of 25 kilograms (55 pounds), with maximum linear dimensions of 62 inches (158 centimetres).
For details of your joining hotel please refer to your tour voucher.
We recommend the use of a duffel bag or backpack (whichever you find easiest to carry). You will be responsible for carrying and handling your own luggage. You must be able to carry your luggage to our accommodations and should be prepared to load it on and off of transportation, as porters are usually not on hand. A good size daypack is also essential.
Luggage weight restrictions may apply on the internal flight during the tour.
• Flight info (required) (Printouts of e-tickets may be required at the border)
• Insurance info (required) (With photocopies)
• Passport (required) (With photocopies)
• Required visas or vaccination certificates (required) (With photocopies)
• Vouchers and pre-departure information (required)
• Binoculars (optional)
• Camera (With extra memory cards and batteries)
• Cash, credit and debit cards
• Day pack (Used for daily excursions or short overnights)
• Ear plugs
• First-aid kit (should contain lip balm with sunscreen, sunscreen, whistle, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, bandaids/plasters, tape, anti-histamines, antibacterial gel/wipes, antiseptic cream, Imodium or similar tablets for mild cases of diarrhea, rehydration powder, water purification tablets or drops, insect repellent, sewing kit, extra prescription drugs you may be taking)
• Flashlight/torch (Headlamps are ideal)
• Fleece top/sweater
• Locks for bags
• Long pants/jeans
• Outlet adapter
• Personal entertainment (Reading and writing materials, cards, music player, etc.)
• Reusable water bottle
• Small travel towel
• Toiletries (Preferably biodegradable)
• Watch and alarm clock
• Waterproof backpack cover
• Windproof rain jacket
Health & Safety:
• Face masks (required)
• Hand sanitizer (required)
• Pen (Please bring your own pen for filling out documents.)
• Rubber gloves
• Shorts/skirts (Longer shorts/skirts are recommended)
• Sun hat/bandana
It is customary in Latin America to tip service providers such as waiters, at approximately 10%, depending on the service. Tipping is an expected - though not compulsory - component of your tour program and an expression of satisfaction with the persons who have assisted you on your tour. Although it may not be customary to you, it is of considerable significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels. There are several times during the trip where there is opportunity to tip the local guides or drivers we use. Recommendations for tipping drivers and local guides would range from $5-10 USD per day depending on the quality and length of the service; ask your CEO for specific recommendations based on the circumstances and culture.
Tipping of your Chief Experience Officer is very much appreciated. The amount is entirely a personal preference; however as a guideline $5- 7 USD per person, per day is our recommendation in the region. However, if you felt your CEO did an especially outstanding job, any additional amount will always be welcome.
Reviews for 14 Day Classic Mexico Adventure
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.