- Spot whales, dolphins, various marine life and bird life on a 2.5 hour tour!
- Whale sightings guaranteed or come back until you do see whales!
- Julian Rocks marine life tour
- Trained eco guides
- Hydrophone to listen to whale song
- Underwater viewing devices
- Small, personalised tours with 12 passenger maximum
- Return transfers from central Byron Bay to vessel
- Boat jackets
- Light refreshments
- Sun block
- Fare includes a contribution to whale research!
- Value of the tour is $89 for the Tour + FREE tour photos from a professional photographer worth $24.95
Byron Bay Whale Watching Tour
Keep your eyes peeled for whales, dolphins and other types of marine life! Guaranteed whale sighting or come back for FREE.
Buy as a Gift
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Small and personalised whale watching tours with Byron Bay's most experienced tour group!
- The migration route of the Australian east coast Humpback whale brings them in such close proximity to Byron Bay's Cape Byron it is likely you will encounter several whales during your tour. We have the quickest access to waters used by migrating Humpback whales. Therefore there are no long boat rides to and from whale watching sites and your whale watching adventure begins immediately.
- Our whale watching guides will tell you interesting facts about the migrating whales as well as Cape Byron Marine Park's many other sea creatures including dolphins, sea turtles and many different species of sea bird. Each of Whale Watching Byron Bay's vessels is equipped with a hydrophone so you can listen to the Humpback whales amazing whale song.
- All of our RIB vessels are permitted by New South Wales Marine Parks Authority to engage in whale watching activities within the Cape Byron Marine Park (Permit No.CBMP2008/CA005) and are fully licensed by the New South Wales Maritime Authority (Survey No.21923).
- Note that our tour vessels now have roofs!
2hrs 30 mins (Approximately) on the water, 3hrs 30 mins from start to finish
Whale Watching Byron Bay conduct tours every day during the whale watching season (June-November).
Trips are scheduled at 8:00am, 10:30am and 1:00pm (dependant on sea conditions)
Passengers meet at Whale Watching Byron Bay's base located at 9 Marvell St Byron Bay (pre booking essential).
What to bring
- Rain coat (optional)
- Shorts/Loose pants you can roll up above the knees (you will get your feet wet)
- Warm clothing (e.g. Jacket, fleece, warm head wear)
Byron Bay Whale Watching Tour
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Please note that the bookings are processed manually and please chat to us before making the booking or you can book with us and your booking is confirmed only once confirmed by the tour operator.
In the event that a booking is cancelled, the following fees will apply:
- Cancellations or changes more than 48 hours before departure: no fee
- Cancellations or changes within 48 hours of departure: 100% of the cost
Read full supplier's terms & conditions