- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- Delicious set dinner that serves 2 to 4 people, including a 1kg Killarney dry-aged tomahawk steak, prepared over the firepit over 24 hours
- Sides include coal-grilled Marron, clay-baked potatoes & roasted bone marrow
- Wine & drinks
What to Expect
This is the epitome of a shared dining experience, where you can join your friends for a delicious dinner, unlike anything you've had before.
Your menu consists of a 1kg tomahawk cut of dry-aged Killarney beef prepared over a firepit over the course of 24hrs. It's accompanied by coal-grilled Marron, clay-baked potatoes, roasted bone marrow and will easily feed four people (or two hungry people).
The dining experience revolves entirely around fire, with the executive chef-led team preparing everything over the four-metre custom built fire-pit.
While wine isn't included, it's hard to dine at an urban winery, without ordering at least a glass. The winery prides itself on artisan, small-batch, handmade wines. They source small parcels of high-quality grapes from across Australia, selecting fruit from where it grows best across the country. It's the first winery in Brisbane in near 160 years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, there is wheelchair access to the venue.
- Experience requires 4 days' notice
- Minimum group size is 2 people
- No cancellation fee applies if the cancellation is received no less than 96 hours to the event (for groups under 10 pax)
- Any cancellation received within the notice period will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee
- No shows incur a 100% cancellation fee
Reviews for City Winery Dry-Aged Beef Experience
Get Instant Confirmation