- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Full-day guided small-group winery tour, enjoying pre-booked wine tastings at a range of award-winning Margaret River wineries
- Delicious gourmet lunch at a microbrewery or winery depending on the day's itinerary
- Visits to the Margaret River Chocolate Factory & Margaret River Cheese Factory for tastings
- Convenient pick-up & drop-off from selected accommodation around Margaret River or Busselton
- Interesting & informative commentary by your friendly & experienced winery tour guide
Margaret River Winery Tour with LunchDiscover the famous wine region of Margaret River on this boutique small-group winery tour, enjoying pre-booked wine tastings at some amazing venues
- Some wineries charge a tasting fee between $5 & $10 depending on the range of wines tasted, which will need to be paid for directly. In most cases, the fee is discounted off a bottle when purchased
What to Expect
Enjoy a full day discovering some of Margaret River's award-winning wineries, microbreweries, distilleries and more on this guided boutique winery tour. Offering a relaxing stress-free day, the tour consists of small groups, enjoying pre-booked wine tastings at a variety of excellent vineyards, along with a delicious gourmet lunch while taking in the beautiful southwest scenery along the way.
Your fun-filled day of tasting will also include stops for cheese tasting, chocolate sampling and a visit to an olive oil producer to experience everything this plentiful region has to offer. The family-owned wineries that you will get to visit have all been carefully selected to ensure maximum enjoyment, wine quality and presentation all while supporting local businesses. It also wouldn't be a complete day out in Margaret River without a visit to a local microbrewery and a small-batch distillery.
Specialising in small-group tours of no more than twelve, experience personalised service from your friendly and experienced winery tour guide where you can meet the award-winning wine and beer makers in an intimate setting and leave the day with new friends. Receive complimentary bottled water to keep you hydrated and your own personal wine tasting record so you can remember the drops you loved.
Depending on the day, you should likely get to visit up to five world-class wineries, a brewery and a distillery. Your itinerary will be carefully selected from the following venues:
Wineries: Aravina Estate, Bettenay’s Wine and Nougat, Brookwood Estate, Cape Grace Wines, Churchview Estate, Domain Naturaliste, Evoi Wines, Flametree Wines, Glenmore Estate, Happs Winery, Jarvis Estate, Mongrel Creek, Robert Oatley, Woody Nook.
Breweries: Beerfarm, Black Brewing, Cheeky Monkey, Wild Hops
Distilleries: Dune, The Grove, Margaret Distillery
Where we visit
- Margaret River Region - up to five wineries, a brewery & a distillery
- Margaret River Chocolate Factory, a cheese factory & an oil producer
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Tours are subject to change without prior notice, including times, itinerary, prices & activities, which are subject to availability & local schedules
- The tour fare will be fully refunded provided a minimum of 12 hours notice of cancellation is given
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely