- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Embark on an exciting adventure to Double Island Point
- Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive and discover the stunning Rainbow Beach sand cliffs
- Explore a headland buzzing with marine life
- Paddle with dolphins on a kayaking adventure
- Come face to face with whales and turtles swimming by
- Get a unique view of Double Island Point Lighthouse from the water
- Pick up and drop off included
Great Beach Drive & Dolphin Kayak AdventureBack to nature and into the wild! Join us on a 4WD adventure to Double Island Point with our Noosa Dolphin View Kayak Tours.
Why do we love this
This kayaking tour has it all. We love that you get to see some of Rainbow Beaches most iconic sights, and of course, the chance to meet friendly dolphins and turtles is pretty cool!
What to Expect
- Our kayak tours depart Noosa in specialised 4X4 vehicles, travel via Noosa North Shore ferry and onto Teewah Beach.
- Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive taking in the stunning views of the Great Sandy National Park, Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs and stunning Honeymoon Bay.
- Breathtaking remote beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Arrive at the tropical Marine Park, Double Island Point.
- Spectacular headland buzzing with marine life including dolphins, whales, turtles & rays
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- Casual guided paddle taking in the stunning natural views and local marine life.
- See local Bottlenose dolphins feeding and playing up close in the area.
- Whales on migration passing by, putting on a show or resting in the bay.
- Spot the different types of turtles and rays in the crystal clear waters in the protected Marine Park.
- Get a unique view of the Double Island Point Lighthouse from the water.
- Light snacks & refreshments provided.
- Return trip along Noosa North Shore back to Noosa.
Departure times of our kayak tours vary daily as a result of tide times to access Double Island Point along the beach. Please reconfirm for specific departure times. Please allow 6 hours from pick up to drop off. Suitable for ages 7 years and up, we may allow children from 4 years on request basis and booster seat for 4X4 transportation will be required.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please bring what you would usually bring to the beach e.g: towel, sunscreen, water, camera, snacks.
This tour departs Noosa, on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast at either of the 3 pick up points below. Please meet 15 minutes before departure.
NOOSA HEADS: The J Noosa (Theatre venue) 60 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads (Plenty of free all day parking & best option if traveling from outside Noosa Heads).
NOOSA HEADS: Noosa Heads Bus Station, Corner Noosa Parade & Noosa Drive (Near Hastings St, limited parking).
NOOSAVILLE: Pelican Boat Hire, 180 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville at giant pelican statue.
Children must be over the age of 7 years and accompanied by a full paying adult. Adult rates apply for all guests. Please contact for children below 7 years and private tours as safety seat will be required.
Minimum guest numbers: We require a minimum of 4 participants to operate and reserve the right on the rare occasion to postpone or cancel due to insufficient numbers.
Tour Departure Times: Departure times vary daily as a result of tide times to access Double Island Point along the Great Beach Drive. Please contact reception for specific departure times.
*Departure & arrival locations can be altered on request basis at the time of booking transfer required (e.g. Noosa to Rainbow Beach or Rainbow Beach to Noosa).
Child policy: Children must be over the age of 7 years and accompanied by a full paying adult. Adult rates apply for all guests. Please contact for children below seven years and private tours as safety seat will be required.
Liability disclosure conditions: All health/medical conditions must be informed to Epic Ocean Adventures staff before departure & detailed on completing participant declaration.
Participants must not participate in any activity if they have any injury, disability, medical or health condition that may increase them in becoming injured unless Epic Ocean Adventures has been made aware of it and authorised and agreed for guest to participate.
Participants active in aqua tours & lessons must be able to swim competently.
Epic Ocean Adventures reserves the right to change or cancel tours/ lessons on the rare occasion due to poor or dangerous weather and beach conditions.
Real-time assessment may result in cancellation before departure, on arrival or during the tour. Refund less the deposit is issued if unable to operate prior to departure due to weather constraints and participants are unable to re book or participate in another activity. If cancellation occurs during the tour or on arrival to location, deposit will be non-refundable to cover transportation and park fee costs.
Wildlife: Due to the natural and non-contrived environment in which tours operate, Epic Ocean Adventures cannot guarantee sighting of dolphins or any other marine life within the Great Sandy National Park. Nevertheless, our success rate is on average 90% for dolphin spotting on tour, and due to the remote location of the tour, the chances are high.
Epic Ocean Adventures does not conduct any commercial whale watching programs and as such does not guarantee any marine life sightings. However, during the whale migration season our kayaking Eco tours often can come across migrating whales and the chances of experiencing the whales pass by in season are high.
Please reconfirm booking 24-48 hours in advance in case of time change to suit best weather or beach conditions. Any cancellation inside 48 hours is non refundable. Any cancellation within 7 days will incur the deposit non refundable.
If cancellation is made by customer and not by Epic Ocean Adventures regarding weather or any other reason the above policy stands.
- Noosa Heads Bus Station - Near Hastings Street (limited parking)
- Noosa North Shore
- Noosaville - In front of Coral Beach Noosa Resort, Robert Street
- The J Noosa - Theatre Venue (Good All Day Parking Options)
Reviews for Great Beach Drive & Dolphin Kayak Adventure
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely