- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Enjoy a vintage sailing experience on Sydney Harbour aboard a tall ship
- Great crew to make your experience one you won't forget
- Plenty of fantastic photo opportunities
- Option to add a delicious drinks package to your booking
- Opportunity to add a mast climb experience
Afternoon Discovery Tall Ship CruiseSit back, relax and take in all the beauty Sydney Harbour has to offer aboard this 1850's style tall ship
What to Expect
Step aboard the Southern Swan or the impressive Soren Larsen, two stunning traditional tall ships, and discover the sights and sounds of Sydney on a unique ‘historic meets modern’ afternoon harbour cruise.
Sail past the Sydney Opera House, Fort Denison, under the Harbour Bridge and (if conditions permit) enjoy a real sailing experience on a 1850's style tall ship.
Get involved and make the most of this interactive, unique tall ship cruise. Try your hand steering or help with the sails. You’ll be transported to the days gone by and be able to say you know what it’s like for the sailors of yester-year.
If you’d like to heave on a rope, you can otherwise simply sit back, relax and enjoy the entertainment provided by our friendly crew.
Make sure to bring your camera, as this is an opportunity to see the best of Sydney Harbour. You will love the views of this vibrant city from the unique perspective aboard our authentic timber tall ship.
Where we visit:
Departing from Campbell’s Cove, the tour sets sail for a wonderful adventure! Cruise past all of Sydney’s biggest attractions including Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Opera House, Fort Denison, Garden Island, Taronga Zoo, Luna Park and Admiralty House. You will discover Sydney’s rich history and some of the stories and tales behind these iconic landmarks.
Hear about the amazing story of Sydney’s only authentic timber tall ships, Southern Swan or the beautiful Soren Larsen. Get the opportunity to help hoist and set the sails – a truly unique part of your experience aboard a tall ship. Watch as the wind fills the sails and feel its strength carry the ship across the harbour. The moment the wind takes over and the sound of the engine fades away is like stepping back in time – an experience thousands of sailors across the ages have felt, as they stood on a tall ships deck.
Relax and enjoy the entertainment provided by the crew, captain, chef and the barman – all of whom are at your service.
This tour departs from Campbell's Cove Jetty, The Rocks. Check in time is at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
Looking for more fun things to see and do while in Sydney? Check out some of our great deals HERE
Frequently Asked Questions
Covid-19 Regulations on Board:
Prior to boarding, the Tall Ship will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized
Hand sanitizer will be given out to each passenger on arrival and will be available onboard
Crew members will wear a mask
When preparing and serving food gloves as well as a mask will be worn
Total numbers onboard have been reduced to comply with the 4sq m rule
Disposable paper towels are now onboard
The supplier encourages guests to bring their own masks and wear them inside our ships.
The supplier is following our Covid Safety Plan
Any vaccination status is allowed on board.
Passengers must be aged between 4 to 14 years old at the time of the cruise to qualify as children.
Children under 4 years old are allowed aboard free of charge but must be under permanent parent/carer attention. The age limit may vary for each cruise.
Please consider the agility of your child if they are walking as there are ropes and other obstacles on the deck.
Also consider the disposition of your child – they must be able to be controlled and not impact on the enjoyment of other passengers.
Unfortunately due to the steep stairs required to access facilities on board, the ship does not have wheelchair access.
There are 2 main car parks nearby:
The Clocktower car park, 55 Harrington Street, The Rocks, NSW, 2000.
The Amora Hotel car park, 11 Jamison street, The Rocks, NSW, 2000.
For an extra $30 per person, m,ake your Sydney Harbour cruise even better with a selection from the onboard bar. The drinks package includes bubbly, wines, beers, soft drinks, juices and water.
- Smoking is not permitted aboard the ship.
- Please obey any reasonable request from any member of the crew.
- No sharp heeled shoes will be permitted.
- Service of all alcohol subject to responsible service of alcohol provisions.
- Passengers must not bring any illegal substances onto the tall ship.
- The tall ships are not suitable for wheelchair access due to steep stairways required to access facilities.
- Passengers will be required to sign an indemnity and release form prior to a mast climb. Passengers must have a blood alcohol reading of zero and must not be under the influence of drugs.
- The ship will sail in wet weather and tickets will not be refunded due to rain. Bring wet weather gear if rain is expected - it's all part of the adventure.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable to another person for the same scheduled sail date and time. Please contact the supplier to advise the name of the substituted passenger.
- Bookings cannot be changed within 7 days prior to the original sail date. A rebooking fee will be charged.
- If the weather conditions and/or any other situation that makes the ship's operation unsafe as deemed by the Master of the Vessel, the event will, at the discretion of the Master, be cancelled. The supplier will be free from liability for failing to provide a service.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely