- Spend up to 5 hours at Whitehaven Beach & visit Hill Inlet lookout
- Visit up to 4 snorkelling locations all part of the Great Barrier Reef Marina Park
- Enjoy bush-walks and hikes that lead to lookouts and stunning views
- Get involved in the sailing! (or just sit back and relax)
- Enjoy delicious meals made by the crew
- Extra comforts like rain & sun shades, hot showers, USB charging stations, thicker snorkel/swimming suits in the cooler months
- Experienced and fun crew
- Daily breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon snacks, dinner & dessert
- Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel & suit)
- Comfy bed, pillow, bed linen & towel
- All Marine Park fees
- Alcohol (BYO)
WHAT TO EXPECT
Embark on one of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly ways to explore the Whitsunday Islands! The sailing yacht, Hammer, will ensure that no time is wasted as you sail at true racing speeds from one incredible destination to the next! Top features include only 18 guests, loads of deck space, and fast sailing with an experienced crew.
There is no set itinerary for this 3 day, 2 night tour. Each trip is planned according to weather conditions, tides, and the group's desires. Below is a list of what the tour may offer and where they may go. Not to worry — your exciting agenda includes a visit to the famous Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout, an incredible snorkel over some of the best reefs in the world and of course, a great party in the evening after your action-packed day!
- Sailing and match-racing between the tour's maxi yachts. You can be hands-on or sit back and enjoy the experience!
- Visit up to 4 reefs for snorkelling. The tour chooses the best site and timings based on the weather and tides. Among the reefs you may visit are Blue Pearl Bay, Cockatoo Point, Black Island, Langford Reef, Caves Cove, Butterfly Bay, Luncheon Bay, Manta Ray Bay, Mackerel Bay, Peters Bay, Saba Bay, and Cateran Bay.
- Explore both the North and possibly the South end of Whitehaven Beach, visiting two different lookouts including Hill Inlet Lookout & South Whitehaven Lookout.
- Embark on up to 2 bush-walks ranging from 20 minutes to 3 hours. Bushwalk options include The Cairn, Whitsunday Peak, Border Island, Chance Bay to South Whitehaven, Chalkie’s Lookout, Hill Inlet Lookout, Nara Inlet Trail, Hayman Island Track, Passage Peak, and South Molle Island.
- Sunset beach hangs at Langford Island Sand Spit, Scrubhen Beach, or Chalkie’s Beach.
- In the evenings, chill on deck with the crew and your new mates, enjoy a few drinks, stargaze and let the calm water gently rock you to sleep.
The tour can cater to most dietary requirements. Please inform us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking. Please note that this menu may change due to dietary requirements or availability of ingredients.
- Morning snack: fresh fruit platter
- Lunch: BBQ burgers served with bread rolls, cheese and a selection of salad
- Afternoon snack: sunset platter with cheese, crudités, crackers & dips
- Dinner: roast chicken and stuffing served with creamy mashed potato, steamed vegetables, gravy and stone-baked bread
- Evening: tea, coffee & milo served with chocolate fudge brownie
- Breakfast: a selection of cereals, yoghurt, fruit salad & bread with a selection of spreads, all served with tea & coffee
- Morning snack: tea, coffee & milo served with fresh fruit & muffins
- Lunch: chicken skewers served with a Mediterranean pasta salad, Greek salad and stone-baked bread
- Afternoon snack: cheesy nachos served with salsa, sour cream and sweet chilli
- Dinner: beef burritos. Build your own with tortillas, salad, sour cream, cheese, and guacamole
- Evening: tea, coffee & milo with cheesecake
- Breakfast: pancakes, selection of cereals, yoghurt, fruit salad & toast with a selection of spreads, all served with tea & coffee
- Morning snack: tea, coffee & milo served with fresh fruit & lamingtons
- Lunch: bread rolls served with deli ham, cheese, and a selection of salad
- Afternoon snack: fruit platter