- Combine two awesome tours into one exhilarating experience!
- Start your morning off with a sunrise Gold Coast Hinterland hot air balloon flight!
- Relax with a glass of crisp, cold sparkling bubbles and enjoy a delicious hot breakfast at O'Reilly's Vineyard
- Hop on a jet ski and zip past islands, beaches, and mangroves for 1.5 hours
- Stop at a tropical beach bar on South Stradbroke Island for refreshments
- Perfect for a romantic and unforgettable date!
Gold Coast Jet Ski Tour And Hot Air Balloon Ride
Embark on two unforgettable experiences in one day!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Get the best of both worlds on this exhilarating tour! With an early start, you'll witness a spectacular balloon inflation display. You'll have time to meet the friendly crew before floating up into the sky. The hot air balloon ride departs from Hinterland, a specially chosen location that provides the opportunity to fly higher than coastal flights because of stable and reliable weather conditions.
As the hot air balloon inflates and you board the flight, you'll be able to watch the sunrise over the rolling hills of the majestic Gold Coast hinterland. Enjoy sweeping views of Tamborine Mountain, Lamington National Park, and, if you look out east, the tall towers of the Gold Coast skyline. The hot air balloon ride is slow, steady, and quiet. The perfect way to start your morning. To top off the flight, you'll be handed a glass of crisp, cold sparkling bubbles and enjoy a delicious hot breakfast in the ambience of O'Reilly's Vineyard's historic Grand Homestead with its high ceilings and wide relaxing verandahs. The extensive grounds stretch along the banks of the Canungra Creek are perfect to enjoy after a stunning hot air balloon ride.
With pick up and drop off included, you'll make your way to the 1.5 hour jet ski safari part of the tour. You'll start with a quick safety induction to learn how to ride the jet ski. Then it's full speed ahead for the exhilarating part of the tour! Blast your way along the beautiful sub-tropical shores of South Stradbroke Island. The jet ski tour travels north for a good 20 kilometres, weaving your way past beautiful islands, beaches, sandbars, and through mangroves. The tour stops at a tropical beach bar on South Stradbroke Island for refreshments before turning back to ride the 20 kilometres back to home base. Embrace the salty ocean wind in your hair! Total time for the combined tours is 10 hours.
Gold Coast Jet Ski Tour And Hot Air Balloon Ride
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Do I need experience to drive a jet ski?
Is there an age limit for the jet skis?
16 years old is the age restriction to drive your own jet ski with parental consent, a 12- 15 year old can drive a jet ski with an over 18 year old on the ski, and there is a height restriction for passengers of 1.25mtrs usually a 7 year old or above is recommended.
How many people can go on one jet ski?
2 adults with a combined weight of no more than 200kgs, 2 adults and a child can be accepted on the skis if also the combined weight is no more than 200kgs. This is for passenger comfort and safety.
What's included on the jet ski portion of the tour?
They supply life jackets, sunscreen and a watertight container to take belongings on the ski with you.
How fast can I ride the jet ski?
You set the pace, if you want to ride full throttle the whole way please do! The tour operates with multiple guides to cater for all speed levels on the water.
- Please note that the time and distance of tour may vary depending on numerous factors such as weather conditions, water conditions, rider ability and traffic conditions. Depending on the time of the year (peak or off-peak) and tidal movements, the routes may also change.
- Customer Requirements: It is mandatory that all customers must read, write and understand English to be eligible to participate in our safaris. As per Self Hire and Drive Regulations, customers are not allowed to be under the influence of ALCOHOL OR DRUGS at anytime while on the tour. Integral to our product is a very comprehensive safety briefing which is essential for all participants to view and understand. All participants must complete the accompanying test prior to departure on any of our safaris.
- Age Restrictions: Government regulations state that the youngest age for a pillion passenger is 8 years. Teenagers aged 12 to 15 may have the opportunity to drive the ski when accompanied by an adult 18 or over... at the guides' discretion. Teenagers aged 16 to 18 are able to drive the ski alone providing they have a parent or guardian's signature. Must be 16 or over to take a pillion passenger with parent or guardian consent.
- Weight Restrictions: Jet skis can be comfortably twin shared at no extra cost. The conditions are that the combined body weight does not exceed 200 kg
- Weather: The jet ski tour operates in most conditions providing wet weather gear. Should the weather be very bad due to storms or extreme conditions all reasonable steps will be taken to reschedule the booking, Should this not be possible a full refund will be given to our customers.
- Cancellation by supplier: Should it be necessary for the tour to cancel due to circumstances beyond their control, a full refund will be made to the customer if rescheduling is not possible.
- Customer Cancellations: The tour has a strict cancellation policy which requires a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to departure date from January 19th to December 25th and from December 26th to January 18th we require 48 hours notice (also school holidays). If you are unable to attend on the due booking date they will do their best to reschedule your booking subject to availability. All group bookings require a 7 day notice prior to departure for cancellation.
Read full supplier's terms & conditions