- Travel on a glass-roof coach, perfect for catching panoramic views on the road to Milford Sound
- Enjoy informative commentary as you drive
- Free Wi-fi and USB ports available
- Guides will show you the best short walks and photo stops along the way
- Possiblity to see New Zealand fur seals and bottlenose dolphins
- Get beneath waterfalls and see towering mountains and native wildlife on a Milford Sound cruise
- Enjoy commentary from specialist nature guides as you travel (foreign language information sheets available)
- Multi-lingual commentary (Korean, Mandarin, Japanese, French, German and Spanish) available on Coach trips
- Free tea and coffee available onboard
- Pick up/drop off service from selected Queenstown accommodation
Why do we love this
You really get to make the most of the New Zealand scenery on this trip! From start to finish you'll be immersed in the stunning surrounds. We love that the coach is glass-roofed, so you get to check out the views as you travel.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Sit back, relax and enjoy the magnificent scenery of Milford Sound. This cruise departs from Te Anau, and if you're travelling from Queenstown, you'll get to enjoy all the sights along the way, before diving into your cruise experience.
Added extras like a glass-roof coach, multi-lingual commentary and specialist nature guides will make this trip one to remember. If you're worried of being hungry during the trip, Picnic Lunch is available for purchase for an extra $20.
As you travel along the road toward Milford Sound, you'll get to enjoy some epic views through the coach's glass-top roof. There'll be plenty of photo stops and the chance to embark on several short walks along the way. Catch incredible views of waterfalls and Mirror Lakes and Eglinton Valley.
As you drive, enjoy informative commentary about your surroundings. For international visitors, multilingual headsets are available.
Once you reach Milford Sound, it's time to board the boat and head off on a nature expedition! You'll be travelling on a spacious catamaran with plenty of room to relax and take in the amazing views.
Visit the open wheelhouse and talk with the skipper, or listen to specialist nature guides tell you about the wildlife and history of the area.
You'll have the chance to see some wildlife on this tour, with plenty of viewing areas around the boat. Keep your eyes open for New Zealand fur seals and bottlenose dolphins that can be sited year round. You'll also get to stand close to the majestic waterfalls that make this area so famous.
Once you've had your Milford fun, its time to head back onto the bus for your journey home.