This adventure offer you the perfect blend of must-sees with free time to get off the beaten path.
8 Day Classic Bali Tour ex Sanur Highlights
- Get up to 10% cash back when you book with us
- Accommodation: Hotels (6 nights), Homestay (1 night)
- Included Meals: 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- All transport: Private van, public bus, boat, walking
- Chief Experience Officer throughout
- Local guides
- Beach time in Candidasa
- Jatiluwih Rice Terraces visit
- Ulun Danu temple visit (Lake Bratan)
- Highlands of Kintamani visit
- Mt Batur view
- Local Indonesian meal experience
- Kerta Gosa visit
- Ubud orientation walk
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
What to bring:
- Flight info, printouts of e-tickets may be required at the border
- Insurance info, passport, required visas or vaccination certificates with photocopies
- Vouchers and pre-departure information
- Cash, credit, and debit cards
- Day pack, used for daily excursions or short overnights
- Ear plugs,
- First aid kit (including lip balm with sunscreen, sunscreen, whistle, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, band-aids or plasters, tape, antihistamines, antibacterial gel or wipes, antiseptic cream, Imodium or similar tablets for mild cases of diarrhea, rehydration powder, water purification tablets or drops, insect repellent, sewing kit, extra prescription drugs you may be taking)
- Flashlight or torch
- Headlamps are ideal
- Fleece top or sweater
- Locks for bags
- Toiletries, preferably biodegradable
- Watch and alarm clock
- Waterproof backpack cover
- Windproof rain jacket
- Long pants or jeans.
What to wear:
- Modest clothing that covers knees and shoulders
- Long pants and skirts
- Shirts that cover shoulders
- Shawl or scarf for temple visits
- For warm weather, please bring: sandals or flip-flops, shorts or skirts, longer shorts or skirts are recommended, sun hat or bandana, swimwear.
These group trips are designed for shared accommodation and do not involve a single supplement. Single travellers joining group trips are paired in twin or multi-share accommodation with someone of the same sex for the duration of the trip.
Alternatively, this tour does have the option to upgrade to a private room if you do not wish to share with other travellers (subject to availability). Contact our agents for further information and to confirm available rooms for your departure.
Reviews for 8 Day Classic Bali Tour ex Sanur
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.