- English and Italian speaking crew
- Assistance before boarding
- Detailed map of the island of Capri
Capri Coast to Coast: Discover the Island from the Sea
Discover the beauties of Capri, the most beloved island of the world
- Every not specified service
WHAT TO EXPECT
Discover the beauties of Capri, the most beloved island in the world! Admire the famous Faraglioni, the
numerous caves and their incredible colour effects from the shades of blue of the sea and from the cliffs
Let start this incredible tour from the meeting point at the "HP Travel" office at the port of Marina Grande, in
Capri. Before boarding the boat, you will be given a detailed map of the island
Once you are on board, you will sail along the coast and you will visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White
Grotto and the Green Grotto. Enjoy the experience of passing through the Arch of Love and admire the Natural Arch, the Villa of Curzio Malaparte, the lighthouse of Punta Carena and the Faraglioni.
During your trip to Capri, the captain will give you all the information to learn something more about this incredible Italian island.
Once the tour ended, you will return to the starting point.
- Guaranteed every day from the 1st of March to the 31st of October, except adverse weather conditions.
- The meeting point is at the port of Marina Grande, at the "HP TRAVEL" office, via Don Giobbe Ruocco 51, Capri.
- Guaranteed every day from the 1st of March to the 31st of October, except adverse weather
- Free cancellation is possible up to 24 hours before departure and in case of adverse weather conditions.