- English and Italian speaking crew
- Assistance before boarding
- Detailed map of the island of Capri
Capri Coast to Coast with Blue Grotto Stop
Let yourself be enchanted by the splendid view of the famous Faraglioni, the caves and their incredible colour effects
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto (€14,00 extra)
- Every not specified service
WHAT TO EXPECT
Discover the famous island of Capri with a boat tour! Let yourself be enchanted by the splendid view of the famous Faraglioni, the numerous caves and their colour effects. Let stop at the Blue Grotto, the most famous of the world.
You will begin this unique tour from the meeting point at the "HP Travel" office at the port of Marina Grande, in
Capri. You will be given a detailed map of Capri before boarding the boat.
Once you are on board, you will sail along the coast and you will visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White
Grotto, the Green Grotto and the Blue Grotto. You will have the fantastic chance to pass through the Arch of Love and admire the Natural Arch, the Villa of Curzio Malaparte, the lighthouse of Punta Carena and the Faraglioni. The captain will give you all the information you need to learn more about this amazing island.
Once the tour has finished, you will return to the starting point.
- Guaranteed every day from the 1st of March to the 31st of October, except adverse weather conditions.
- To ensure the smooth running of the tour, the boat can wait a maximum of 30 minutes for the visit of the cave, sea weather conditions permitting. In case the waiting is longer than 30 min, you will return to the port and you will have the possibility to take another boat, which will transfer you directly to the Blue Grotto.
- In case the Blue Grotto is not accessible, due to bad sea conditions, the duration of the tour will be just of 1 hour.
- Free cancellation is possible up to 24 hours before departure and in case of adverse weather conditions.