- 1.5-hour walking tour with a professional guide
- Small groups
- Audio headsets provided for groups of more than 6 persons
Walking tour in Florence
Discover Florence’s best-known attractions, such as the Duomo and Ponte Vecchio on a 1,5 hour complete walking tour of Florence city centre.
Buy as a Gift
- Food and drinks
WHAT TO EXPECT
Discover Florence’s best-known attractions and stunning history on a 1,5 hour complete walking tour of Florence city centre.
Join this exciting experience to discover the best sights of Florence on a Walking Tour. You will start from Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore (Duomo) where you will learn about the incredible and fascinating history behind the Brunelleschi’s Dome. From here you are off to see the picturesque streets of the historic center ending at the Ponte Vecchio on the Arno where golden dreams await.
Learn about the powerful Florentine families and their turbulence history, as well as influential Medici Family and their Renaissance city. You will see the first palace of Medici Family and the Medici Chapel in San Lorenzo area and then continue to Ponte Vecchio through Duomo. Your expert guide will explain to you about the Medici palaces and famous Vasari Corridor, as well as the other main attractions in the city.
Walking tour in Florence
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Italy Pass tours srls reserves the right to cancel or amend any of our tours at any time for extenuating circumstances beyond our control, including strike or terrorism attack. In this case you will receive a full refund or be offered the opportunity to transfer to another tour of equal or greater value and classification.
During the Covid-19 epidemic the Italian Ministries made a special Law called “Decreto Cura Italia” where all Monuments will refund the tickets through a special voucher that can be used within a year.
- When you book a group tour and make the full payment you will receive a voucher. If you want to cancel the tour please contact our office and we can accept the cancellation but within 48 hours before the tour starting time
- Within 48 If you cancell a tour we cannot refund all mony tickets non refundable
- within 24 hours before a tour if you want cancell you will loose all the amount of mony
- No- Show: If you do not show up at the tour or arrived late after the tour departed you lose the tour and we will not be able to offer another tour free of charge. If you arrive late we can offer a special price to reschedule the tour.
- All information must be communicated by written emails.