- 2 hours of tubing among beautiful scenery
- Float on professional, high-quality twin chamber tubes
- Drift through small fun rapids
- Morning tea (bring extra snacks to eat while you drift)
- Cooler box (however, no alcohol)
- Transfers from Cairns and Northern Beaches
- All Tuition and safety equipment
- Professional and certified river guides
- Hiring shoes and/or a waterproof spray jacket
WHAT TO EXPECT
Come play in nature's theme park with this half-day tubing adventure on the Mulgrave River. This fun and exciting tour is a safe water activity that includes calm water drifting, small rapids, and beautiful scenery. The Mulgrave River is part of the catchment system for Queensland's highest mountains, Bellenden Ker and Bartle Frere. This part of Australia gets the highest rainfall, which makes for an excellent tubing experience!
This freshwater river flows year-round and is bordered by rainforest and tropical vegetation, creating a lovely natural backdrop for your river tubing tour. The guides are certified with the International Rafting Federation, a world wide organisation setting the standard in the rafting industry. Regular ongoing River Rescue and First Aid training ensure that guides maintain high safety standards on every tour.
This tour is safe and fun and suitable for people of all experience levels. You’ll float on professional, high quality, twin-chamber tubes down the river and across small, fun rapids. There’s a free snack included in the tour and you have the option of hiring shoes and/or a waterproof spray jacket for an additional cost. You should bring a towel and wear a swimsuit under your clothes.
This tour is a great introduction to river tubing. It’s a hands-on adventure and a safe water activity. It's a great opportunity to experience nature and the beautiful scenery of Tropical North Queensland.