- A comprehensive kayak briefing before your kayak trip starts.
- Instruction on the use of sea kayak equipment.
- Kayak safety briefing along with expected weather and sea conditions in the Abel Tasman.
- For two or more people, Double Kayaks used unless group has uneven number.
- A kayak guide will accompany you for the start of your sea kayak journey to help with kayak technique and give any final advice to make your adventure safe and fun!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Freedom kayaking with Kahu Kayaks gives you the independence to see the wonders of the stunning stretch of coastline at your own pace for a fantastic sea kayaking experience. They will equip you with everything you need to have an enjoyable and safe sea kayaking experience. Enjoy panoramic views of Abel Tasman National Park, check out nesting cormorants, sea caves, islands and the world famous Split Apple Rock.
What To Bring:
- Warm top
- Water bottle and snacks
- Any personal medication
- Food for trip duration