- An experience guide
- Comprehensive safety briefing
- Kayaks and safety gear
- Cafe style Hot drinks
- Dry bag for cameras
- Water taxi
What to Expect
This half-day guided kayak and afternoon unguided walk tour in Abel Tasman involves paddling between Marahau and Observation Beach (approximately three hours). It then takes you through the safe, sheltered and scenic southern reaches of the Abel Tasman. Home to more than a dozen beautiful golden beaches, two islands, several sea caves, reefs and tidal lagoons, this area of Abel Tasman is a delight to sea kayak. After your kayak, jump on a water taxi from Observation Beach and return to Marahau.
What To Bring:
- Warm top
- Water bottle and snacks
- Any personal medication
- Food for trip duration
Both the Operator and any Agent (including their respective employees, agents, officers and directors) exclude, to the fullest extent possible under law, all and any liability for any loss, damage or injury (whether direct or indirect or consequential, however arising) suffered by the Guest or any person associated with the Guest in relation to the booked activity.
All activities have elements of risk and all guests undertaking any Activity do so voluntarily and at their own risk. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, all warranties, representations and implied terms are also excluded.
If a client cancels within 48 hours of day of departure then no refund will be made. All other cancellations prior to 48 hours may incur a 10% administration/cancellation fee.
The Operator reserves all rights to cancel any Activity at its discretion for (but not limited to) any of the following reasons:
- Waterway, road or weather conditions;
- Lack of numbers participating in the Activity;
- Unsuitability of Guest(s) due to reasons such as age, ill health, poor fitness, intoxication or any other reasons rendering a Guest unsuitable or unfit to participate in the Activity.
- Any other circumstances which are beyond the reasonable control of the Operator. All Guests agree to adhere to any instructions in relation to the Activity from the Operator at all time. These terms are subject to rights and remedies you have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 2003.
Reviews for Southern Blend Kayak and Water Taxi
Get Instant Confirmation