- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 30-min scenic fixed-wing flight over Auckland & Rangitoto
- Marvel at the sights, including the Auckland skyline, Harbour Bridge & numerous bays
- Laid-back & informative commentary from your experience pilot
- Departs from the meeting point at 458 Corsair Lane, Ardmore Airport, Papakura, Auckland
What to Expect
Have you seen a volcano from above with your bare eyes or flown around Sky Tower in the Auckland CBD? You can do both on this incredible 30-min scenic flight.
Amaze yourself by the beauty of Auckland, islands in the Hauraki Gulf and the youngest volcano in the Auckland volcanic field.
Your experienced pilot will take you up in the air and soar above the city. You will see Harbour Bridge, central city, Sky Tower, Mt. Eden, Devon Port, and Whitford Forrest from above.
Plus, you'll get to fly along the scenic bays of the Hauraki Gulf islands to discover Half Moon Bay, St. Heliers Cliff, and Browns Island, before flying over Rangitoto, and returning to Ardmore airport.
Where we Visit:
- Harbour Bridge
- Central city
- Sky Tower
- Mt. Eden
- Devon Port
- Whitford Forrest
- Rangitoto Island
- All along The Bays
Frequently Asked Questions
Ardmore Airport is located around 35 kilometres from the Auckland CBD and it can take 45 minutes to 1 hr to get there driving (depending on traffic). There is free parking available at the airport.
Reviews for Auckland City & Rangitoto Scenic Flight
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
- Passengers should contact The Operator to confirm the date and time for the flight
- Minimum of 2 people per flight, single bookings are wait-listed to confirm
- Passengers must arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your flight
- Flight time might slightly vary due to the aircraft used and weather conditions on the day
- The client will forfeit the fare if cancelled within 48 hours or no show. A no show is when the client fails to arrive to the departure venue no later than 5 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time or fails to advise The Operator of a delay in arrival at the departure venue no later than 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- A 10% fee per transaction will be charged if the client cancels outside of 48 hours, and the remaining amount will be refunded
- A $30 fee per transaction will apply if the ticket holder needs to reschedule the flight for more than once
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation