- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us!
- Get an adrenaline rush with a 13,000 ft tandem skydive
- Soar over the heart of New Zealand's countryside, the Waikato region
- Get a rush with 50 seconds of freefall
- Experience breathtaking views of the Coromandel, Auckland City and Hamilton City
- Fly over the Tasman Sea and the Pacific Ocean
- Enjoy free transport from Central Auckland and Hamilton
Waikato Tandem Skydive - Choose from 7,500 ft or 9,000 ft Or 13,000 ftGet ready for an adrenaline rush paired with breathtaking views of the Coromandel, Auckland and the Tasman Sea
What to Expect
Forget the bungees - kickstart your New Zealand adventure with an epic skydive! You'll be jumping from 13,000 ft, the perfect height to catch some great views and get your heart racing at the same time.
This dive will take you over the heart of New Zealand's countryside, past some of the most stunning landscapes the country has to offer. You'll be diving with an experienced tandem master and pilot, so sit back and enjoy the flight before your jump!
Take in views of Auckland and Hamilton City and be wowed by a bird's eye view of the Coromandel. Pristine beaches and native forests make this one of New Zealand's most popular holiday destinations, and you'll be seeing it from the air!
You'll also fly over the Tasman Sea and the Pacific Ocean, so keep your eyes peeled for some marine life below.
During this dive you'll experience a thrilling 50 seconds of freefall, so get ready for some serious fun.
Getting to and from the jump site is easy - GoSkyDive provide free transport from both Central Auckland and Hamilton to make your trip that much easier.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. for safety and to meet CAA rules there is a weight limit of 100kgs/ 220Ibs for every tandem passenger.
Parental or guardian consent is required for anyone under 16. Children under 12 will be evaluated on an individual case basis. We encourage people of all ages!
We will make a weather call an hour before your skydive and notify you of any delays or cancellations. Delays can happen due to wind at altitude, wind on the ground, or heavy cloud or rain.
We suggest allowing 1.5-3hours however sometimes it can take longer. This can depend on our busy summer season, large groups and the weather. If you are on a schedule please let us know and we can advise you.
Comfortable clothing for the season and shoes that won’t fall off. We provide the rest, jumpsuits, hats, goggles etc.
Prices are subject to change without notice however in the event of this happening after a confirmed booking was made, we will honour the price at the time that the booking was confirmed.
All bookings made over the phone or online are deemed to be final.
In the event of cancellation on your behalf the following conditions apply:
- 24 hours or more of notice no charge will be made to your booking fee.
- Less than 24 hours notice you will be charged 100% of your booking fee, useless GoSkydive New Zealand deems otherwise.
- Failure to show up on the day you will be charged 100% of your booking fee. In the event of your skydive being cancelled due to weather or anything outside of our control you will receive a full refund.
- Auckland Airport
- Auckland SkyTower
- Hamilton Transport Centre
- No Pick Up Required
Reviews for Waikato Tandem Skydive - Choose from 7,500 ft or 9,000 ft Or 13,000 ft
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely