- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Adult Entry into the famous Minus 5º ICE BAR
- 2 x ICE-Cocktails, served in ice-glasses, or 2 x shots
- The use of warm jackets, gloves and Ugg-style Boots
- Take unlimited photos inside the ICE BAR
- Kids 4 and under are free
Minus 5º ICE BAR - Entry & ICE CocktailsThis Queenstown ice bar deal includes entry to the Minus 5º Ice Bar & Cocktails in ice glasses
What to Expect
Come down to Minus 5º ICE BAR in Queenstown for a brrrr-illiant experience that'll be frozen in your memory forever!
When you take advantage of this Queenstown ice bar deal, you enter into a world crafted purely out of ice and explore over 18 tonnes of crystal-clear ice architecture.
Everything from the furniture to the walls and the bar is crafted out of ice, and you'll even get to drink one of the famous cocktails from an ice glass!
The Minus 5º Ice Bar Queenstown is open all year-round, so come on by and chill out in our winter wonderland (even in the middle of summer). With temperatures averaging from -5° to – 10°, it's cold! Jackets, gloves, and warm footwear are provided as part of the ice bar experience so you'll have the bonus of looking like an Antarctic Explorer!
About MINUS 5º ICE BAR Queenstown
MINUS 5º ICE BAR is the 'coolest' bar in Queenstown and the perfect place to go for a drink with your family or mates. Located at the iconic Steamer Wharf, Minus 5º ICE BAR Queenstown welcomes every age into our ice-carved world.
Customers 18 years and over must have valid ID to enter the premises (NZ Drivers License, Passport, Hanz 18+, and Kiwi Access Card only). Under 18’s must be accompanied by their own parent or legal guardian.
Frequently Asked Questions
Very! The Minus 5 Ice Bar in Queenstown is freezing inside with temperatures ranging from -5° to -10°
Jackets, gloves and even warm footwear is provided as part of the experience so there's no need to worry about catching a chill - just dress comfortably!
Yes, but at your own risk. We have specialised photo equipment to capture your unique experience.
No, but the Ice Bar changes every 3 months. Blocks of ice, chainshaws, Chisels and 1 talented ice carver create our amazing frozen world.
Besides a smile and some extra cash in case you want a cocktail refill, you need to bring proof of age to enter the bar.
Acceptable forms of ID include HANZ 18+, NZ Drivers Licence and Passports and Kiwi Access card only.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- If you are booking a child entry - this will include one mocktail.
- New Zealand liquor law and host responsibility apply.
- Anyone who is aged 18 years or over must provide a valid form of ID (NZ Driver's license, Passport, Hanz +18 or Kiwi Access card) in order to enter the bar.
No-shows or cancellations within 24 hours of the allotted time will incur a 100% charge.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely