- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- Thrilling 10-minute ride on a 4-seater Jet Sprint Boat with 3 rotations around a custom-built track
- 15-minute off-roading adventure in a 4WD all-terrain vehicle around a specially designed course
- Professional driver & safety equipment
- Departs from the meeting point at 2696 Gibbston Highway, Queenstown
Epic Duo - Jet Sprint Boat & Ultimate Off-Roader QueenstownGet your daily dose of endorphins combining the high-speed thrill of a Jet Sprint boat ride with the all-terrain capabilities of the Ultimate Off-Roader.
What to Expect
Go full-on adrenaline with rides on two of the most action-packed adventures in Queenstown with this ultimate combo package. Take on the blistering speed of a Jet Sprint Boat Ride on our very own custom-made racetrack, then take on our treacherous off-roading course with a ride on our custom-built Ultimate Off-Roader.
Jet Sprint Boat Ride
Take a heart-pumping ride on the world's only custom-built 4-seater Jet Sprint Boats. Accelerating at an incredible rate of 0-100km in 2.5 seconds, they are guaranteed to make a screamer out of everyone they have the pleasure of meeting. Your expert Jet Sprint Boat driver will negotiate you around a custom-built racetrack before you’ve even had a moment to catch your breath.
While it is our goal to make sure you have an epic experience, safety always comes first. Before you hit the water, you will be taken through a safety briefing and kitted out with sturdy helmets so you can relax, hold on and enjoy the ride of your life.
Our 4-wheel-drive off-roaders are one-of-a-kind, all-terrain vehicles designed to take you almost anywhere. Sit back, hold on and experience the thrill as a trained professional driver navigates you through a specially-designed off-roader course. Rock climbing, cliff-dropping, combined with drifting around steep gullies, boulders and unfathomable angles are all in a day’s work for these ultimate off-roaders. Prepare to be totally unprepared!
As safety is always a top priority, you will be taken through a safety briefing before suiting up in our off-roader kit, helmet and protective gear. You will then strap yourself in for the off-road experience of a lifetime.
Where We Visit
- Gibbston Valley
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend you wear something comfy and preferably not your Sunday Best! Enclosed shoes are essential. We do provide protective outerwear for jet boat sprints.
What do I need to bring for a day?
Sunblock, hat, sunglasses and warm clothing will suffice! Hot and cold drink options are available but if you’re partial to a snack, then we recommend you bring your own. Ensure you bring along any medication you may need on any given day (i.e. Insulin for Diabetics or Adrenaline if you suffer potential anaphylaxis).
Most of our activities can be experienced even during rainy days. Safety is paramount so if weather conditions may interfere with this, our team will make a decision on the day.
Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring … We are here looking forward to you joining us on your next big adventure!
The only day we’re not open to the public is Christmas Day.
Please advise us if anyone in your party requires special assistance of any kind, we have experience in catering to a wide variety of special requirements, so please don’t hesitate to ask.
- All participants are required to be a minimum height of 1.2 metres & a maximum height of 2 metres
- Neck or back injuries are on a case-by-case basis, so please let us know when booking. Pregnant women are unable to participate
- Children aged 10-15 years can travel unaccompanied providing a parent/guardian is on site. Children under 10 must travel with a parent/guardian
- A risk disclosure must be signed for all activities
- Parental/Guardian consent is required for those under 16 years of age
- No-shows or cancellations within 24 hours of departure are non-refundable
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely