- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- Thrilling 15-minute off-roading adventure in a 4WD all-terrain vehicle around a specially designed course
- Professional driver & safety equipment
- 45-minute clay bird shooting experience to suit all abilities
- Experienced instructors providing one-on-one guidance
- Shotguns & high-quality protective gear, including earmuffs, glasses & a shooting vest
- Departs from the meeting point at 2696 Gibbston Highway, Queenstown
Epic Duo - Ultimate Off-Roader & Clay Bird Shooting QueenstownEnjoy the ultimate adventure duo, with the raw power and all-terrain capabilities of the Ultimate Off-Roader combined with the skill of Clay Bird Shooting.
What to Expect
Be prepared for the ultimate day in Queenstown with two of the most unique experiences on offer in the adventure capital. Strap in for a ride in a custom-built Ultimate Off-Roader and go places no other vehicle can go, then test your aim with Clay Bird Shooting on a specially designed compact sporting field. This is one epic duo you will be talking about for a lifetime!
Our 4-wheel-drive off-roaders are one-of-a-kind, all-terrain vehicles designed to take you almost anywhere. Sit back, hold on and experience the thrill as a trained professional driver navigates you through a specially-designed off-roader course. Rock climbing, cliff-dropping, combined with drifting around steep gullies, boulders and unfathomable angles are all in a day’s work for these ultimate off-roaders. Prepare to be totally unprepared!
While it is our goal to make sure you have an epic experience, safety always comes first. You will be taken through a safety briefing and then suit up in our off-roader kit, helmet and protective gear before strapping in for the off-road experience of a lifetime.
Clay Bird Shooting
Enjoy a spot of healthy competition shooting clay targets out of the sky against one of New Zealand’s most magnificent rural backdrops at our custom-designed sporting field. Equipped with eight automatic clay bird throwers to suit all levels and abilities, you will enjoy one-on-one guidance from fully qualified instructors in an epic 45-minute session.
When it comes to firearms, safety is always of the utmost importance. Not only will you go through a thorough safety briefing and gun safety demonstration, but you will also be provided with high-quality protective gear, including earmuffs, glasses and a shooting vest. The stand facilitates six shooters per session; each shooter is positioned in their own stand with safety barriers to ensure safe operation at all times.
Where We Visit
- Gibbston Valley
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you do not require a firearms license to Clay Bird Shoot with us. You will be instructed and supervised by one of our qualified staff members in a safe and professional environment. Provided the shooter can hold and manage the firearm safely by themselves this is a safe and fun activity for most people.
Most of our activities can be experienced even during rainy days. Safety is paramount so if weather conditions may interfere with this, our team will make a decision on the day.
Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring … We are here looking forward to you joining us on your next big adventure!
The only day we’re not open to the public is Christmas Day.
Please advise us if anyone in your party requires special assistance of any kind, we have experience in catering to a wide variety of special requirements, so please don’t hesitate to ask.
We recommend you wear something comfy and preferably not your Sunday Best! Enclosed shoes are essential. We do provide protective outerwear for off-roading.
What do I need to bring for a day?
Sunblock, hat, sunglasses and warm clothing will suffice! Hot and cold drink options are available but if you’re partial to a snack, then we recommend you bring your own. Ensure you bring along any medication you may need on any given day (i.e. Insulin for Diabetics or Adrenaline if you suffer potential anaphylaxis).
- Minimum age for Clay Bird Shooting is 13 years
- Participants for the Ultimate Off-roader are required to be a minimum height of 1.2 metres & a maximum height of 2 metres
- Neck or back injuries are on a case-by-case basis, so please let us know when booking. Pregnant women are unable to participate
- Parental/Guardian consent is required for those under 16 years of age
- A risk disclosure must be signed for all activities
- No-shows or cancellations within 24 hours of departure are non-refundable
- 2696 Gibbston Highway
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely