- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 15-minute ride in a semi-submersible shark
- Stunning views on Lake Wakatipu
- Dive 2 metres under the water
- Jump 6 metres out of the water
- Reach speeds of 80kph
- Experience 90’ side rolls and doughnuts
Hydro Attack Individual Shark Ride
Feel the G Force in a 6 metre long shark as you embark on a crazy ride on Lake Wakatipu.
Buy as a Gift
Why do we love this
"We love it because its is a unique adrenaline experience by the original shark ride company and can only be found in Queenstown!"
WHAT TO EXPECT
Get ready for Queenstown's ultimate adrenaline experience... the Hydro Attack! It's a high-speed thrill ride in a semi-submersible shark and it's a ton of fun. Sit back in the state-of-the-art cockpit and prepare to feel the g-forces as one of your expert pilots gives you an experience you’ll never forget!
Look through the F-16 fighter grade glass and watch the sky disappear as your pilot descends into a dive! Then, feel your heart racing as you break the surface and launch the entire 18ft of the vessel in the air! You'll also roll on a 90′angle, do doughnuts and so much more!
Reach speeds of 80kph as you skim across Lake Wakatipu and go as fast as 40kph under water. It's kind of like being in a torpedo! You'll also fly 5 metres into the air as the jets propel you upwards before diving back into the lake's surface. This is a once in a lifetime experience that can only be found in Queenstown!
Please note: maximum height 6ft 3 (1.9m) and maximum weight 105kg.
- Hydro Attack Shark Ride SpecialSPECIAL OFFER - SAVE $26. Experience leaps, dives, side rolls & tight g-force turns as our drivers give you a high-speed thrill ride you'll never forget.
From NZD $129Check AvailabilityNext available: Tomorrow
- Hydro Attack Individual Shark Ride
From NZD $150Value NZD $155SAVE NZD $5Check AvailabilityNext available: Tomorrow
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
- Passengers agree that they are carried at their own risk and the supplier will not be liable in any way for any injury incurred as a result of being carried.
- All customers need to do a weather check two hours before their trip departure time. Call on the free phone number 0508 493 762.
- The boat trip and shark ride option is the windy weather alternative for the individual shark ride trips when it is too rough on the main part of the lake to operate from the wharf. Customers will be offered the option to switch to this trip (at no extra cost) if the 15-minute trips are unable to go. If this option doesn't suit they will be offered the option to reschedule or a full refund.
- Very occasionally the weather is so windy we can't run the boat trip option as well. In this event, clients will be offered the option to reschedule or a full refund.
- Maximum height 6ft 3 (1.9m) and maximum weight 105kg.
- 24-hour cancellation and amendment policy applies.
- A full refund will be given with at least 24 hours notice prior to your booking.
- No refunds/changes/transfers with less than 24 hours notice.
- If you do not show up no refunds will be issued.
Read full supplier's terms & conditions