- Enjoy a scenic flight over Aoraki Mount Cook National Park
- Fly by New Zealand's tallest mountain Aoraki Mount Cook, standing at 12,000 ft
- Catch birdseye views of glaciers, snowfields, glacial lakes and valleys
- Be wowed by views over New Zealand's highest mountains
- Land at Fox township or Glentanner Airstrip (weather dependent)
- Transport to and from most Queenstown accommodation included
- Helicopter snow landings on the glacier neve can also be arranged at an additional cost
Why do we love this
Seeing New Zealand from the sky allows us to recognise just how beautiful this country actually is! Get to see 360-degree views of the huge, snowy mountains that make up this region.
WHAT TO EXPECT
On this guided plane tour, you will get the chance to see the Eastern side of Mount Cook National Park, a rugged region featuring 19 different icy mountain peaks!
Enjoy stunning views of New Zealand's Southern Alps from the window seat of your semi-private plane before landing at one of the national parks small airfields.
One of the airstrips is close to Mount Cook Village, which has a population of just 250 people, but brings up to 250,000 tourists each year!
If you wish, you can opt to take a ski plane or helicopter flight to land on one of the glaciers. A visit to the Sir Edmund Hillary Centre can also be included in your tour. (Additional fees apply.)
Mount Cook flights depart from The Main Terminal Building at Queenstown Airport daily.