- Transfer to and from our Queenstown store to the Rafting Base
- Transfer to Deep Creek via Skippers Canyon Road
- Full wetsuit, rafting clothing and safety equipment
- Extensive safety briefing
- Queenstown Shotover River whitewater rafting
- Grade 3-5 whitewater rapids
- Paddle through a 170m tunnel
- Hot showers at Rafting Base
- Option to upgrade to a helicopter transfer in our Shotover Heli-Raft (only option during winter months)
WHAT TO EXPECT
Your New Zealand rafting adventure starts here! With Grade 3-5 rapids, exciting tunnel and more, this trip has everything you need for the day of a lifetime.
Make your way to 37 Camp Street 20 minutes before check-in time. Meet the team and jump on the bus to the Rafting Base at Arthurs Point, the start your rafting adventure!
Once you arrive, meet the guides, grab your wetsuit and head to the changing rooms. You'll also get kitted out with your spray jacket and life vest.
Then, it's time to head to the start of the Skippers Canyon Road on Coronet Peak. Here, the drive of a lifetime begins! Start the unforgettable trip through Skippers Canyon, famous for its thrilling cliff edges and gold mining history. Hold on to your seats as your driver navigates the hair-raising cliff edges!
After an exhilarating drive, you'll arrive at Deep Creek ready for a safety briefing. Once you're clued up on everything you need to know, your Queenstown Shotover River whitewater rafting experience begins.
Hit the water and tackle the grade 3-5 whitewater rapids - Aftershock, Squeeze, toilet and Oh Sh*t to name a few! Then, raft through the 170 metre Oxenbridge Tunnel. Your heart will be racing!
This is one of the most scenic environments in the world, so you'll be wowed by not only the rafting but your surrounding as well! Once you've conquered the various canyons, rapids and swells, it's time for one last epic adventure, the epic Cascade rapid.
After taking on this awesome rapid, it's time to paddle back to base and load up the rafts.
Please note: You need to be at least 13 years old and a minimum weight of 40kg for this rafting trip. Maximum weight 120kg.
You also need to be water competent with moderate fitness.
- 37 Camp Street, Queenstown