Explore Stewart Island by minibus on a small group tour!
Stewart Island Village & Bays Tour Highlights
- Gain an entertaining insight into New Zealand’s southernmost community!
- Experience Lee Bay, the gateway to Rakiura National Park
- Enjoy stunning views of Paterson Inlet from Observation Rock
- Learn about the area during a guided tour of Oban and its surrounding bays and beaches
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Stewart Island Village & Bays Tour
This tour is suitable for all ages.
- Comfortable walking shoes/boots
- Waterproof jacket
- Warm sweater/fleece jacket
- Insect repellent
Oban Visitor Centre on Stewart Island.
Reviews for Stewart Island Village & Bays Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.