- Experienced Guide
- Transport to and from Twin Falls Waterfall (ex Wanaka)
- All climbing & safety equipment
Buy as a Gift
WHAT TO EXPECT
If you can climb a ladder, you can Go Wild. Our shortest waterfall climb is set in the mountains and is a great introduction to adventure. The cable course follows bridges and cascading waterfalls to an exciting suspension bridge finish.
Go Wild will take you into the heart of the waterfall exposing hidden pools and crossing three suspension bridges before crossing our final 35m bridge and traversing back to the base along a picturesque trail.
We pick you up in Wanaka, drive through stunning scenery to the base of the Twin Falls Waterfall. We’ll teach you everything you need to know before starting your climb and you’ll be supported by one of our great guides the whole trip.
- This is our shortest climb (Approximately 1 hour of climbing).
- The descent is approximately 20mins by trail.
- Basic fitness is required. (You must be happy walking on uneven terrain for up to 2 hours.)
- This climb is suitable for anyone 9 years+ and over 120cm (please call to discuss for children under 9)
Queenstown Transport: Book the bus as an extra with 9 am or 10 am tours. Follow the prompts on the next page of this booking to choose this option.
Child Rate: This is available for children up to 15 years.
Minimum numbers: Please note this trip must reach a minimum number of 2 to run.
Go Wild Waterfall Climb - Canyoning Wanaka
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Child up to 15 years:
- We reserve the right to cancel trips if the minimum number is not reached, or if weather or any other situation should demand this.
- We reserve the right to adjust the tour based on your ability in the interest of your safety
- Please check your emails the day before your trip, or give us a call to confirm departure time
- Cancellations or changes within 10 days may incur a NZ$50 cancellation fee
- No refunds will apply to cancellations within 48hrs of the departure date
- Our trips DEPART at the designated trip time, no refund will be given for late arrivals.
- No refund will be given if you choose to, or do not have the ability to complete your booked climb.
- You are able to downgrade, but no refund will be given.
- Some promotional bookings may be totally non-refundable, this will be clearly identified in that booking section
- We reserve the right to cancel if weather or any other situation should demand this and a full refund will be given.
- Meet at Waterfall