- Trek to Machu Picchu
- Pre-departure briefing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Healing Activity – Andean Blessing by an Andean Priest for protection during your trek.
- Entrance fees
- Bilingual Guide (2 guides for groups of 9 people or more)
- Meals as listed
- All transportation
Buy as a Gift
- Breakfast on the first day, lunch on the last day.
- Visit the hot springs in Aguas Calientes. This is a relaxing way to end-up the trek while you’re awaiting the return train to Cusco. Only 10 minutes from the village center, the entrance fee is Peruvian Soles s/10.00 per person. Towels can be rented in Aguas Calientes.
- Extra costs.
WHAT TO EXPECT
This full-day trek to Machu Picchu is ideal for travellers who don’t have much time in Cusco but have an interest in cultural & mysticism exploration. You’ll begin your trek with a traditional Andean Blessing, then walk along the winding stone Inca trail to the beautiful archeological site of Wiñaywayna. Our guides specialize in providing you with detailed information on Inca traditions and the secrets of Pachamama (the Earth Mother), creating a memorable and culturally informative trekking experience. After a short day hike, be prepared to stand high above Machu Picchu Trek and gaze down in awe on this modern archeological Wonder of the World. You’ll leave with a much richer understanding and appreciation of Inca traditions than ever before.
Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Machu Picchu - Ollantaytambo - Cusco
- 03:00 Picked up from your hotel (approximately).
- 03:15 Departure from Cusco city.
- 04:45 Arrive at Ollantaytambo train station.
- 05:07 Departure from the train station of Ollantaytambo to the Town of Machu Picchu.
- 06:40 Arrive at Machu Picchu train station.
- 06:50 Picked up from the train station by our local staff.
- 07:15 Arrive at the bus station.
- 07:30 Depart from Aguas Calientes town to Machu Picchu citadel by bus.
- 08:00 Arrive at Machu Picchu main entrance gate.
- 08:15 Meeting with our local guide in the main gate of Machu Picchu.
- 08:30 Guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- 08:00 Coca leaf ceremony by the guide.
- 12:00 After the guided tour, you will free time to enjoy the Machu Picchu citadel.
- 12:30 Depart from Machu Picchu citadel to Aguas Calientes.
- 13:15 Arrive in Aguas Calientes town and free time for lunch.
- 14:25 Time to go to the train station of Machu Picchu.
- 14:55 Depart to Ollantaytambo by train.
- 16:30 Arrive at Ollantaytambo Train Station.
- 16:45 Depart from Ollantaytambo to Cusco by car.
- 18:15 Arrive in Cusco city.
Machu Picchu Full-Day Tour
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
- If the supplier is prevented (directly or indirectly) from performing any of its obligations under this agreement by reason of an act of God, strikes, trade disputes, fire, breakdowns, interruption of transport, government or political action, acts of war or terrorism, acts by or omissions of a third party or for any other cause outside of the supplier’s reasonable control, the supplier will be under no liability, including financial, whatsoever to you and may, at its discretion, by written notice to you, either cancel the tour or take any other action as specified in our conditions.
- Any cancellations made by the client up to one week in advance, 50% of the trip cost will be charged.
- All cancellations made within the week leading up to the booked date - no refunds will be processed.
Read full supplier's terms & conditions