- Private local guide during the whole itinerary in the language of your choice
- Alhambra ticket
- Nasrid Palaces Access
- Generalife Access
- Alcazaba Access
- Charles V Palace Access
- Optional glass of champagne in National Parador
- One drink with tapa in front of the cathedral
Alhambra Private TourJoin us and visit the wonderful Alhambra palace with a private tour customised to your needs and in the language of your choice
- Guide tips
What to Expect
Discover the charm and the mysteries of the palatine city of the Alhambra, walk through its gardens, uncover its secrets, stories and legends, assisted at all times by an expert guide who will share the traces of our Hispanic-Muslim past with you. They will reveal to you the jewel of the Renaissance that one of the greatest empires in the history of the world left us, and will finally take you inside the walls of the fortress where the soldiers waited for a possible attack….. We will accompany you, at your own pace and without haste, to the palaces where the last of the sultans of the Nazrid dynasty lived.
We will walk through the gardens, and let ourselves be captivated by the Andalusian Legacy reflected through the serene combination of water and architecture.
We will delve into the legends that are an inseparable part of the cultural heritage of Granada and we will enjoy a unique experience. You can also enjoy a glass of champagne at the National Parador within Alhambra enjoying the beautiful views of the palatine city from inside.
In summer we recommend to wear fresh clothes, comfortable shoes and bring sunscreen.
In winter it can get quite cold, so it is recommended to bring a coat and possibly a raincoat as well.
You will receive the exact meeting details when the tour reservation is confirmed.
- Because of Alhambra tickets policy, once the tickets are bought they cannot be refunded. In very rare and exceptional cases they allow one name modification.
- From May 1st Alhambra's entrance reservation system changes, so we need all visitors full name and passport number. We confirm your reservation within 24 hours.
- Bookings can be made until 24h before the event.
**The tour schedule can be modified at any time**
- Modification or free cancellation without penalty until 24 hrs. before the tour.
- In case of no-show at the previously indicated place, or any other incident, the amount of the reservation will not be refunded.
- In case of cancellation Alhambra tickets always have a penalty of 15€ per person.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely