- A small group sailing adventure around the Whitsundays!
- Services of skipper and crew
- All meals and snacks, tap water, tea, and coffee
- BYO drinks
- Snorkelling equipment
- Bath towel
- Stinger suit
- All marina levies
2 Day, 1 Night Island Sailing Adventure
Sail around the Whitsundays during a quick and comfortable tour!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Sailing yacht Prima provides small group sailing adventures around the Whitsundays. This yacht was built for charters in the Whitsundays and is comfortable with plenty of seating. There is a large saloon and dining area that can seat all 12 guests at once. The deck has a shaded canopy over the helm with lots of seating, plus a cushioned area for sunbathing.
On this tour, you can bring your own drinks and store them in the guest fridge for easy access. No two trips are the same as this tour takes you from one carefully selected island location to the next! This sailing tour is ideal for families and small groups, romantic getaways, small groups, and soft adventure.
The tour departs the Coral Sea Marina at 8.30 pm. Sit back and relax as your skipper takes control, and you leave your worries on the shore. The next day, the boat will sail to the first anchorage at Tongue Bay for a guided walk through National Park land to Hill Inlet Lookout. Take in the stunning views of the 7km long stretch that is Whitehaven Beach at the top. When you're ready, walk down to the beach and experience the silica sand for yourself! Then head back to the boat for a night on the water.
After a night on the boat, enjoy morning tea before heading north along the western side of Hook Island. Enjoy lunch on board as you sail to your first snorkel spot. Jump in and check out the underwater life — try to find Nemo, maybe even bump into a turtle! Later, the tour will sail to the overnight anchorage in one of the picturesque bays. Enjoy sunset snacks and a drink while talking about the day with your new friends before dinner.
After a hearty breakfast the next morning, the crew will set sail to a beautiful cove for another chance to enjoy a swim or snorkel. Marvel at the fringing coral reef and the stunning marine life underwater again. After lunch on board the vessel, set sail and make way back to Airlie Beach, arriving at 16:00pm.
All meals and snacks are included for the duration of your trip. The crew prepares each meal for you to enjoy using locally sourced, seasonal fruits and vegetables. Meals are usually served buffet style; you can eat anywhere onboard. Meals are a great communal time to get to know your fellow travelers.
- Arrival: Donuts, Tea, and Coffee
- Lunch: Pesto Pasta Salad, Tuna Salad, Cooked Meats, Deconstructed Salad, and Wraps (Vegetarian Option: Falafel/Kofta)
- Afternoon Tea: Nachos (V)
- Dinner: Chicken and Vegetable Skewers, Fresh Seasonal Salad, Potato Salad, and Garlic Bread (Vegetarian Option: Marinated Tofu)
- Dessert: Chocolate Cake (Gluten-Free)
- Breakfast: Cereals, Fruit Salad, Croissants, Spreads, Yoghurt, Tea, and Coffee
- Lunch: Build your own burgers – Burger Patties, Fried Onion, Coleslaw, Bread Rolls (Vegetarian Option: Vegetarian Burger Patties)
- Afternoon Tea: Lamingtons
2 Day, 1 Night Island Sailing Adventure
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Single Bunk (2022):
Private Double Cabin (2021):
Private Double Cabin with Ensuite (2021):
What should I bring?
Clothes, beach towel/sarong, toiletries, hat, swimwear, sunscreen, jacket/sweater, camera, sunglasses, runners, or sandals for island walks. Please pack in a soft-sided zipless bag.
Is the tour BYO friendly?
Prima has a BYO policy for all soft and alcoholic beverages. No drinks are for sale on board.
What are the cabin configurations?
Prima has a range of private cabins and open plan-style accommodations to suit everyone. There are two private double cabins with ensuite bathroom facilities, two private double cabins with shared bathroom facilities and a double bed, and two single beds in open-plan accommodation with shared bathroom facilities.
Where can I store my luggage during my trip?
There are luggage storage facilities in Airlie Beach or you may be able to store your luggage at your hotel or accommodation.
Should I bring snorkel equipment?
The tour provides a mask, snorkel, and stinger suit for every person on the trip included in the price. We do not provide fins. They provide life jackets, and other flotation devices on request if needed.
What is a stinger suit and why do I need it?
A stinger suit is a thin wetsuit appropriate for the warmer water here in the Whitsundays. They are designed to help protect you against stingers and from the sun while you snorkel.
What dietary options does the tour offer?
Vegetarian, Pescatarian, Vegan, Gluten-free, Lactose-Free, and we can cater to most allergies. Guests on overnight vessels who request alternative dietary requirements (Such as vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian, gluten-free diets and dairy/lactose-free) will incur a $15 surcharge payable on check-in. Please note, that they are unable to accommodate Halal and Kosher requirements.
- Please meet at Coral Sea Marina Southend at 1 hour before departure at the grassed area under the umbrellas, Meeting point C where the crew will meet you. It will take you 15mins to walk from Airlie Beach.
- If your dietary requirement is not listed at the bottom of this email confirmation you must contact us 72 hours prior to departure or we may not be able to cater for your needs. A dietary surcharge has been introduced $15 surcharge payable on check-in. This is to offset the additional costs and resources incurred in provisioning for guests' alternative dietary requirements.
- Environmental Management Charge: These monies go towards the management, maintenance and protection of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park and the National Parks now and in the future. This is something we will be more than happy to discuss with the clients, if they are interested.
- Minimum Age is 4 years old.
- The Operator strongly recommends that guests have travel insurance.
- Guests should note that sailing, snorkelling and aquatic activities can be a dangerous and while our crew will make every effort to ensure guest safety, Explore Whitsundays and the Operator cannot be accountable for actions of guests that are beyond crew control.
- The Operator reserves the right to alter the tour or the itinerary of any of it’s tours and organise alternative carriers to those advertised if necessary. The Operator will always consider the safety of guests and staff and as a result, some of the Whitsunday Icons may not be visited if the wind, visibility or wave/tidal conditions are not suitable or parts of the park have been closed by the managing authority. If it is raining, our tours still operate, as the guests can still experience the Whitsundays, including swimming and bush walking. If the winds are light, the tours will still run, however, it will be necessary to use the motors on the boats to get to the stops around the islands.
- Were the tour does not meet the minimum number of guests to operate a service, it may therefore be necessary to cancel a scheduled departure and to offer an alternative TOUR of similar or higher standard, or alternatively refund the amount being paid to the operator for that tour.
- Cancellations from 30 to 60 days of departure will result in a loss of 25% of the ticket price.
- 14 to 30 days before departure, loss of 50% of the ticket price.
- 14 days to departure will result in a forfeit of full trip fees.
- Where a customer cancels and full payment has been made, and the tour can re-sell the space on the departure, the tour will refund the ticket price less 20% (not including commissions or bank fees).
- The Operator cannot guarantee a refund of the travel agent deposit component in any refund situation.
- POSTPONEMENT/TRANSFER of a trip by an individual will be allowed 14 days prior to departure, so long as we have capacity on the alternative date. An Admin Fee ($40) may be applied to postponements or transfers. Postponements under 14 days before departure will be given due consideration based on the merit of the circumstances causing the postponement, such as a medical emergency. In all cases, the best advice for a customer is to hold applicable travel insurance and the final discretion remains with the Operator of the tour.
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews