- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Choice of two tour options for more beach or snorkel time
- Snorkel in pristine reefs
- Explore uninhabited islands and soak up natural scenery
- Enjoy guided Whitsunday Island National Parks walks
- Visit famous Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Direct access to Hill Inlet beaches at Whitehaven
- Learn about the area with reef and island naturalist talks
- Eco Hosts with over 20 years combined Whitsunday experience
- Small groups of a maximum 32 people
- Free courtesy bus pick up, free use of snorkel equipment and personalised snorkel instruction
- Cake for afternoon tea included
- Fresh Tropical Lunch Pack - $16 - Check FAQ for lunch menu
- Sunsuit / Wetsuit Hire - $8
- Prescription Mask Hire - $15
- Water, Soft Drinks/Juice, Beer/Cider, Chocolate available onboard
Why do we love this
"This tour is a reef trip with a difference. We love that you can choose from either the Northern Exposure trip (for more snorkel time) or the Southern Lights trip (for more beach time) to really get the most out of your visit. And you don't just explore the beach and reef! There's also the chance to take a hike up to Hill Inlet Lookout to see wildlife and bush, which we think is pretty cool!"
WHAT TO EXPECT
This tour is multi award winning, and for good reason! Visit the “Wild Side” of the Whitsunday Islands and explore uninhabited islands packed with beautiful natural scenery, marine, bird and animal life and stunning beaches.
Choose from two tour options to really get the most out of your experience. For those keen on getting as much snorkelling done as possible, the Northern Exposure trip offers extra water time and fish spotting action! If you're more keen on soaking up the sun at the beach, the Southern Lights tour is for you. Both Ocean Rafting tours offer an itinerary jam-packed with activities. It will feel like three days in one!
On both tours, you'll be accompanied by a professional skipper and eco host, who will offer personalised service, snorkelling lessons, a guided Whitsunday Island walk and informative reef interpretations. This will ensure your tour is filled with fun and will leave you with an appreciation of the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands.
Option 1 - Northern Exposure:
If you love snorkelling, this tour is for you. the only Whitsunday adventure to include two different snorkel destinations, this trip is full of underwater actions. Discover the ocean paradise at Hook Island and Border Island, snorkel with turtles and tropical fish, explore the spectacular coral reefs and watch pods of dolphins and majestic Humpback Whales splash in the sea!
There'll also be the chance for you to check out the stunning beach at Hill Inlet, explore the north end of Whitehaven Beach and enjoy a guided National Park walk to a lookout! You'll also be able to explore the restricted area of beautiful Hill Inlet at Whitehaven Beach and enjoy the serene, untouched sand.
Option 2 - Southern Lights:
This is a tour for the beach bums. You'll visit both the northern and southern ends of Whitehaven Beach and enjoy at least two hours relaxing on the world famous white sand. You'll also have the time to take a guided walk to Hill Inlet Lookout and experience the Southern Whitehaven Lookout. Take in breathtaking views of Pentecost Island and the tropical waters of the Whitsundays. On your hike keep your eyes out for interesting wildlife like goannas.
If you're keen on a bit of water action (who wouldn't be), there'll also be the chance to snorkel at Border Island, Dumbell Island or one a “secret” snorkel spot!
Tours depart daily from Coral Sea Marina North, Airlie Beach (next to Sorrento Restaurant & Bar).
Northern Exposure tour: Departs 8.45am, returns 3.30pm (check in 7.45am)
Southern Lights tour: Departs 10.00am, returns 4.30pm (check in 9.00am)