- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- 2-hour walking tour to explore Albany with a local & gain an insider's view of the region
- Learn all about its history, local hot spots, what's on & the best things to see & do
- Departs from the meeting point at Albany Visitor Centre, 221 York St
What to Expect
Google's great but a local's better! There's no better way to truly get to know a place and make the most of your time spent than exploring with a local. In around two hours, you will have an insider's view of the exciting events, best food and wine, attractions and icons that make up the charm of Albany, topped up with fun facts along the way.
Meet your local guide at the Albany Visitor Centre to start your afternoon discovering this coastal town and the surrounding region. Walk next door to Alison Hartman Gardens and learn about the Menang Noongar community and their spiritual place of significance. Gently stroll downhill and peer into alleys, upwards to the facades of historic buildings and down to the beautiful lights of one of the largest natural harbours in the world.
During your tour of the city, hear the latest gossip on what’s on, where to eat and drink, and how to get to the ‘must-see’ locations and Instagrammable sites. You will get navigational insight that only a local can know, ensuring you get there and back again safely without wasting time or fuel.
Lastly, find yourself in the cafe and wine bar strip where you can choose a venue to continue your evening! This is the perfect way to get started on your Albany getaway.
- All participants must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Minimum of 2 passengers is required for all tours to operate
- Courtesy pick up & drop off from Albany CBD is available on request & must be advised at time of booking
- 48 hours or more prior to departure - full refund
- Within 48 hours/no shows - no refund
Reviews for About Albany: An Insider's View
Get Instant Confirmation