Get off the beaten track on this full-day 4WD adventure through the Central Australian landscape & into the incredible Palm Valley.
Palm Valley Outback Safari by 4WD Highlights
- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- A full-day 4WD tour to Palm Valley in the Finke Gorge National Park
- Travel down the Finke River, one of the oldest watercourses in the world
- Morning tea, & a picnic lunch surrounded by breathtaking scenery
- Transport on board a custom-designed 4WD with the services of an experienced Driver Guide
- Convenient return transfers from selected Alice Springs accommodation
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Palm Valley Outback Safari by 4WD
- Enclosed walking shoes
- Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- Water bottle to hold 1 litre
- Warm layers in cooler months
Please advise The Operator of special meal requests at the time of booking, or no later than 14 days prior to departure. Please note that while all effort is made to accommodate special dietary requirements, due to the remote locations visited, these cannot be guaranteed.
Reviews for Palm Valley Outback Safari by 4WD
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- *Please advise hotel*
- Alice Motor Inn
- Alice on Todd
- Alice Springs Brewing Co
- Alice Springs Tourist Park
- Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters
- Desert Palms Resort
- Desert Rose Inn
- Diplomat Hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alice Springs
- Elkira Motel
- Hermannsburg Visitor Centre
- Mercure Alice Springs Resort
- Quest Apartments
- Service Operated by Emu Run
- Staff - Alice Springs Depot
- Stay at Alice Springs Hotel
- Todd Tavern
- Wintersun Caravan Park
- YHA Guests - Meet at ASP Hotel